Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017

Title: Shadows of the Past
Developer Page:

Are you bored of the same scripts being copied and used over and over again? Are you tired of young, inexperienced, whinny and underage main characters lacking any depth? Are you sick of the world being built in such a way to conveniently push the narrative without any remorse for the rules and consequences? If that’s the case you are in the right place friend. Why not treat ourselves with something new, something fresh? That's the exact question I asked myself. Thankfully the answer was right in front of me!

Shadows of the Past (SotP) is my passion project, my own first jab at Visual Novel and all the riches it offers. My experience is limited to the last game I was working on but it never got implemented so it's pointless to even mention the title but at least I can count on the help of my friend with this one. All of that doesn’t change the fact that the dude who hired me for my virgin novel also spent a lot of his personal time teaching me how to use DAZ, but he did much more than that, he infected me with his love and passion for all of it. I did a lot of growing and developing since we parted ways so here I am remembering him and doing my own thing.

Here are some characters to rouse the appetite​
Skye
Mother of two. Loving wife, always caring for others. Her warmth and positivity works like a magnet. Raised by her free spirited hippie parents who taught her all about love and how important it is in life.
Skye.jpg bath.jpg Pool.jpg Teacher.jpg Teacher2.jpg
Jayleen
Older daughter. Wild, stubborn and unpredictable. When she sets her mind on something there is no force that could oppose her.
Jay.jpg jay3.jpg jay4.jpg Jay_bathroom_2.jpg cry.jpg
Josephine
Younger daughter. Smart, quiet but doesn't shy from snappy or rather incisive comments. Mostly seen behind books and that's where you should look for her.
bedroom.jpg fire.jpg Jo.jpg Jo2.jpg Jo3.jpg lolita.jpg
Charity
Delicate like a flower or dangerous like a volcano? She would ask, why not both? Force to be reckon with, almost impossible to stop thinking about once you tasted her.
charity0.jpg charity1.jpg charity3.jpg charity4.jpg charity5.jpg
Huili
Daddy's Girl. She comes from rich and powerful family. There is nothing she cant get and nothing she wouldn't do to get it. But is it really all?
Huili1.jpg Huili2.jpg Huili3.jpg Huili4.jpg pub.jpg
Jack*
Main character in all his might. He needs your help to make the right choices or not if that's what you desire.
4k.jpg mc1.jpg mc2.jpg bus station.jpg Snooker.jpg
Carea
Spontaneous, natural and hot-headed. She doesn't take shit from anybody but her focus is bound to the here-and-now which always throws her into trouble.
carea0.jpg carea1.jpg Carea3.jpg Carea4a.jpg Carea6.jpg
Nalah
Rising star. Deadly voice. Strong, complex, ambitious, passionate. She's true to herself and isn't scared voicing her opinions. Have fun taming that beastie.
Kajal
Exotic beauty with mysterious past, trying to protect what she loves the most.
Kajal.jpg Kajal2.jpg Kajal4.jpg Kajal6.jpg Kajal7.jpg
Laurel
Always dreaming but like for many people it never went anywhere. Something is holding her back. Will you be there to make a difference?
Altiera
She is what we call ‘the unlucky one.’ Struggling through her whole life despite being young, brilliant and extremely dangerous with a keyboard. Can her life be turned around or will she be left to her darkness? Your call.
Alt0.jpg Alt1.jpg Alt2.jpg Alt3.jpg Alt5.jpg
Mary
She is the type of a woman we call a GILF. Not your typical old hag you would expect from 50* years old grandma. You won't find her in the kitchen baking a cake for her grandchildren. Mary has her morality in a way more loose state than the most people you might meet on your path. She is the purest form of a free spirit.
mary1.jpg mary2.jpg mary3.jpg mary4.jpg mary5.jpg

Last edited:

Londo_Mollari

Respected User
Donor
Sep 7, 2017
Girl looks good and sounds like an ambitious project. Wish you all luck and fellow supporter!

I'm curios. Will gore and brutality limited to male characters on the receiving end?
Will there be options/paths for dark choices (violence or rape) available?

Reactions: Endrju

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Girl looks good and sounds like an ambitious project. Wish you all luck and fellow supporter!
Hey and thanks, I do appreciate it

I'm curios. Will gore and brutality limited to male characters on the receiving end?
definitely not

Will there be options/paths for dark choices (violence or rape) available?
Yes and no. Story is already fixed, so there is no alternative way like in Our Fate. There are choices that can even end your playthrough a lot sooner but there is only one path. There are of course different LI's and that will influence the game and each ending but that's it
options/paths for dark choices
Violence yes. Rape not sure, it is a struggle because I am not a fan but who knows. We are going very dark places with this one.

Patreon link is wrong
cheers, fixed now

ReaperMania

Aug 8, 2020
Are there fetishes that depend on the choices you do? For example, my main fetish is spanking, so I would be unsure on how to get to that scene. Or, is there equal opportunity for that kind of fetish for all the ladies? Just wondering.

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Are there fetishes that depend on the choices you do? For example, my main fetish is spanking, so I would be unsure on how to get to that scene. Or, is there equal opportunity for that kind of fetish for all the ladies? Just wondering.
hey, definitely not. There is no such a thing happening here, some fetishes depends on the girl and some just happen while you have sex. Just like in the real world, some like sweets and some don't. You will have more than enough spanking that I can assure you off.

Last edited:
Reactions: ReaperMania

ReaperMania

Aug 8, 2020
hey, definitely not. There is no such a thing happening here, some fetishes depends on the girl and some just happen while you have sex. Just like in the real world, some like sweets and some don't. You will have more than enough spanking that I can assure you off.
Thanks. Do you mean that there are a lot of spanking scenes in it? Just from what you said I mean.

Reactions: Endrju

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Thanks. Do you mean that there are a lot of spanking scenes in it? Just from what you said I mean.
Yeah, I mean just like in normal life...besides I do like spanking that jiggly booty myself so yeah, butt chicks being spanked are confirmed.

ReaperMania

Aug 8, 2020
Yeah, I mean just like in normal life.. besides I do like spanking that booty so yeah, butt chicks spanking confirmed.
Awesome. I am more of a traditionalist when it comes to my spanking fetish (not to sound snooty lol). I really like otk ones the best. But, it is your game and I don't want to sound like an ungrateful punk :)

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Its all good, every one of us has his special 'thing' but i totally know what you mean. Spanking is definitely happening :sneaky:

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote