Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
When will you do the first release ??Just approximate month?
No dates and no predictions :cool: especially after what happened to CDPR :cautious: I am slowly grinding it. One thing I can say is that new DAZ update boosted up my render times exponentially :eek:

is this game animated?
There are no animations planned at this point. What I want is way above what I can actually deliver at this moment, besides I need better hardware to be able divide time between what’s needed and extra work like for example mentioned animations :geek:

Reactions: desmosome

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Man i really hope this aint gonna be another Apocalust
heh that was a good one :ROFLMAO: So I am guessing you like what you see? :sneaky:

tenor (2).gif

I am familiar with the situation and I am deeply sadden by it :confused:
All I can say is that I am working on the demo every day, trying to craft something special. It's my first time so I am learning everything on the fly. That said game is definitely coming and I am actually very determined to finish it so we can move on to other projects. :cool:

Last edited:
Reactions: andresblinky

rk-47

Jun 27, 2020
heh that was a good one :ROFLMAO: So I am guessing you like what you see? :sneaky:

View attachment 990740

I am familiar with the situation and I am deeply sadden by it :confused:
All I can say is that I am working on the demo every day, trying to craft something special. It's my first time so I learn everything on the go but game is coming and I actually plan to finish it so we can move on to other projects. :cool:
I mean these renders do look pretty damn good, on level with apocalust hence why i hoped it wouldnt be stuck in development hell, however seeing as the dev is discussing alot with the users of f95 i think this will have a much better outcome than apocalust and milfy city

Reactions: Endrju

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
An attitude like that will have her bent over someone's knee XD
tenor (4) (1).gif
nuff said ;)
I mean these renders do look pretty damn good, on level with apocalust hence why i hoped it wouldnt be stuck in development hell, however seeing as the dev is discussing alot with the users of f95 i think this will have a much better outcome than apocalust and milfy city
Glad u like it. yeah i am on the talkative side. we spend our days on where i invite everyone of course. The thing about me though is that when I start something I have to finish it and Sotp won't get any special treatment.

Reactions: uhhhok

uhhhok

Sep 24, 2020
Put some more MILFS Endrju atleast as some side chicks. Skye is my favorite of all models you have shown till now. Charity also looks sexy.

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Do you like asses and legs that have some thickness to them then? Lol
Personally I am a sucker for tiny things but I don't mind bit more flesh either. Girls I made, Charity and Nalah are the extend of my preferences. It's the point where I still look at those models and can say they are sexy. It's different with real girls obviously but that's how 3D works for me.

no one said anything about proportions that big but ok lol.
It's quite alright, we all have our preferences buddy:love:

ReaperMania

Aug 8, 2020
Personally I am a sucker for tiny things but I don't mind bit more flesh either. Girls I made, Charity and Nalah are the extend of my preferences. It's the point where I still look at those models and can say they are sexy. It's different with real girls obviously but that's how 3D works for me.

It's quite alright, we all have our preferences buddy:love:
Fine with me, both look VERY spankable. Especially Nalah XD

• I just jizzed my pants

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Story is already fixed, so there is no alternative way like in Our Fate. There are choices that can even end your playthrough a lot sooner but there is only one path. There are of course different LI's and that will influence the game and each ending but that's it

Violence yes. Rape not sure, it is a struggle because I am not a fan but who knows. We are going very dark places with this one.
What tags are you looking at for the game? How many endings? Will all fetishes be optional? I am one of the few who isn't interested in incest games...

Anyway, the women look amazing, hope the MC isn't a pushover.

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Hey, glad to see you here :geek:

What tags are you looking at for the game?
There are more tags coming, I just decided to share only those which we will be actually able to experience in the actual state of the game.
That's all I can say right now without spoiling anything :sneaky:

How many endings?
Right now plan is for good, bad and for couple of girls. How will that look in the end..well there is only one way to find out :devilish:

Will all fetishes be optional?
Yes.

Anyway, the women look amazing
Very glad you like them :love:

hope the MC isn't a pushover.
Look at him :cool:
Does he strike you as a push over or cry baby?
If I would see this guy on the street I would shit my pants :poop:

Reactions: uhhhok
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote