Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Laurel
Always dreaming but like for many people it never went anywhere. Something is holding her back. Will you be there to make a difference?
Laurel.png <-- Click to Enlarge

Reactions: Gunners!

Sngo

May 9, 2020
Well you got me on the male dom tag but adding on top of that, milf, spanking, virgin, creampie, anal and graphic violence you completely sold it.

It's a fresh breeze not having the typical creep, push over, perv and midgte school boy. Hate that perving spying and molesting the girls in the sleep boy without a back bone when they are awake.
Games needs more MAN mc's over the spineless boy's as mc.

Put some more milfs in it and don't make them all have completely shaved pussys, some hair is good but not full bushes.

Good luck in your game, will be eagerly w8 for it.

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Well you got me on the male dom tag but adding on top of that, milf, spanking, virgin, creampie, anal and graphic violence you completely sold it.
There is still couple tags coming but they will get updated with the progress we made in game :geek:

It's a fresh breeze not having the typical creep, push over, perv and midgte school boy. Hate that perving spying and molesting the girls in the sleep boy without a back bone when they are awake.
Games needs more MAN mc's over the spineless boy's as mc.
Spot on. I couldn't say it better. Strong, older MC is something that I was in deep need for. That's why we are here and to be honest I still can't get my head around why dorky, silly, whinny, young mc's are the only choices, that and of course female mc. I am not a fan of creeps so that won't be happening in my games unless they will be in need of some ass whooping :devilish:

Put some more milfs in it
Who knows what will happen :sneaky:

don't make them all have completely shaved pussys, some hair is good but not full bushes.
Never going to happen, I like that realistic touch with my chars. Simply put you can count on all kinds of pussy good sir :cool:

Good luck in your game, will be eagerly w8 for it.
Thank you very much, it means a lot :love:

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I'm always a bit weary when romance is a tag along with male dom. Too often, it leads to a typical romantic couple who just does some role playing during sex. I prefer a straight dominating MC who just owns all the bitches like a Chad. However, I do think it's possible to portray a male dom romance relationship if the writer has the skills. Perhaps an MC with a military personality who exudes authority, but is not cruel. The girls obediently give him all their affection after some time. Something like that lol.

Or maybe it's just 2 separate routes and I'm worrying over nothing.

Reactions: Endrju

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
tenor (1).gif
That's a very good point. I have noticed that as well actually. Thing to remember is that I was, am and always will be a gamer first and foremost so I do agree. If there are many tags I always wonder does that mean that the writer just touches on all of them or is he actually taking his time to develop it. Let me tell you this, I am taking very seriously every tag I am putting out there and let's just say dom relationships are my 'thang' so obviously there is a place for many 'interests' and kinks in this bitch.

Reactions: desmosome

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Another piece of advice if I may. If you are planning on using the choice system that is basically "be romantic" "or "be dominant," try to make the base personality of the MC actually fit either of those 2 choices. Often times, writers will prioritize the MC to be way too much of a bleeding heart pacifist in the common text lines between choices. This makes it rather awkward when you choose the dominant/corruption/evil/whatever options during some scenes. It leads to a bipolar MC like the one we see in Radiant evil route.

2 solutions to this. One is the one I mentioned above where the base personality of the MC stays rather neutral so it doesn't stretch our imagination for him to go either way during choices. The other is to lock in the MC's personality quite early in the game and write 2 separate scripts like what we saw in Our Fate.

Reactions: F-Zairo and Endrju

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Everything you got buddy, very good points. The way it works, the way I did it is actually very simple. I went for the YES and NO approach. Sounds very basic sure but that does almost works like two separate scripts, not like in OurFate but it doesn't mean I wasn't considering it or this system won't end up in any of my future projects :sneaky: In sotp with Jack* I know who he is, what happened and where this will lead him. I shaped his personality and the world we will be living in and locked it. Now..each char and his/hers story/personality will be kinda taking jabs at that little box, like hyenas wanting to get their piece. So, story goes as planned but like in real world (example of real world situation: you meet a girl, in whatever, invite her on a drink and situation might end up in hotel room, if that happens there is no 3-4 updates where u kiss-touch-get a bj - and in the last sequence u are disturbed by child\parent\fire! That shit doesn't happen in 99% of the cases. NO, if you get yourself with the girl alone we are going through all bases) there are things that we have power to change and some that are shaped because of our decisions, but there are also those moments where we have no control over, so in the end that YES&NO system has some depth to it. This is where chars and their stories come into play, we will be able to decide if we want to get involved or not and that might shape our path.

PS. The example of taking a girl behind the dumpster doesn't mean it's the way it will actually happen or there won't be any teasing or working for it sections but ye you should get the point. :cool:

Last edited:

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
I hope there will be no ntr or mmf group sex, and be more like harem (ffm group sex)...... fuck it let me have all the girls
Hey I am glad you came by. Like dragonslayer130402 said, there wont be any NTR in my games, I personally dont like it but if someone does I am alright with it, whatever floats anybody's boat. There will be many things to like sotp for so I hope everyone will give it a go.
harem is something I am not talking about yet ;)

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Hey :love:
Well I plan to release my journey this year for everyone's pleasure ;)
I don't have any specific date in mind but when it drops it will be a surprise :cool:

• Love
Reactions: uhhhok

Walnutt

Jan 14, 2021
Huili yes please! Beautiful, rich, Asian, and probably a bitch. Everything I enjoy in a VN woman. Looking forward to hopefully some custom renders of her to sample :giggle:

Reactions: Endrju
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote