Deleted member 1267484

Mar 3, 2019
Hey and thanks, I do appreciate it

definitely not

Yes and no. Story is already fixed, so there is no alternative way like in Our Fate. There are choices that can even end your playthrough a lot sooner but there is only one path. There are of course different LI's and that will influence the game and each ending but that's it

Violence yes. Rape not sure, it is a struggle because I am not a fan but who knows. We are going very dark places with this one.

cheers, fixed now

Blackmail?

Reactions: Endrju

uhhhok

Sep 24, 2020
Is there Incest in the game ?? And even if it doesn't just get some sexy high class MILF models in the game rather than many younger chicks. By the looks of previews it gives off that you are quite experienced as a DEV. Please throw in some MILFs bro.

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Is there Incest in the game ?? And even if it doesn't just get some sexy high class MILF models in the game rather than many younger chicks. By the looks of previews it gives off that you are quite experienced as a DEV. Please throw in some MILFs bro.
Thanks for your kind words, let's hope that is true. We will see soon enough :cool: There is no incest in the game. No one said there can't be though right? :ROFLMAO:
There are MILF's in the game :love:

• Love
Reactions: uhhhok

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
This game seems like it could be really interesting but I really wish we know what the MC looks like hopefully he isn't just a manlet with a horse dick.

Skye seems to be the most interesting so far but I'm just wondering will we be forced into fucking all the characters or can you choose who to go after and just be friends with the others.

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
This game seems like it could be really interesting but I really wish we know what the MC looks like hopefully he isn't just a manlet with a horse dick.
hah that was pretty funny actually. No sir, we don't serve horse dicks here :sneaky: I will post MC next as per request.

Skye seems to be the most interesting so far but I'm just wondering will we be forced into fucking all the characters or can you choose who to go after and just be friends with the others.
The whole point why I started to write and than got interested in creating something of my own was because I got sick of being forced into everything.
You will be able to choose who you like, who you fuck and who should close the door after leaving.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
hah that was pretty funny actually. No sir, we don't serve horse dicks here :sneaky: I will post MC next as per request.
That's good. I'm just fed up of all the games I play that have some teenage midget with a punch able face and a horse dick as a main character.

The whole point why I started to write and than got interested in creating something of my own was because I got sick of being forced into everything.
You will be able to choose who you like, who you fuck and who should close the door after leaving.
That is a really good thing to hear. I feel the same as you but you actually went out of the way to start your own game. Hopefully it does well and I will keep an eye on the game it sounds like it is going to be my kind of game.

• Love

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
Well I have to say the MC defiantly doesn't look like the usual incest goblin college student you find in most games, he looks like a complete chad that could kill me pretty easily so nice job there. I'm really interested in seeing how the game develops now.

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Well I have to say the MC defiantly doesn't look like the usual incest goblin college student you find in most games, he looks like a complete chad that could kill me pretty easily so nice job there. I'm really interested in seeing how the game develops now.
Looks yes, it was a lot of work to make him look like he should but thats just the tip of the ice berg :sneaky: buuut I better shut up :devilish:

Reactions: Rinbael

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
Looks yes, it was a lot of work to make him look like he should but thats just the tip of the ice berg :sneaky: buuut I better shut up :devilish:
As long as his personality matches his looks and background a bit and he isn't a creep that spies on people and molests them while they sleep like most incest goblins I will be happy.

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
As long as his personality matches his looks and background a bit and he isn't a creep that spies on people and molests them while they sleep like most incest goblins I will be happy.
not a fan of all those things so not going to happen, not on my watch :cool:

Reactions: uhhhok

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
not a fan of all those things so not going to happen, not on my watch :cool:
That's a good sign then. I have played quite a few games on this site that have an MC that's supposed to be an ex military badass but acts nothing like that, off the top of my head Jensen from Retrieving the Past is the only MC that acts like one.

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
That's a good sign then. I have played quite a few games on this site that have an MC that's supposed to be an ex military badass but acts nothing like that, off the top of my head Jensen from Retrieving the Past is the only MC that acts like one.
Whole point is to make the story feel real, like something that could actually happen. So in short there won't be any bending or breaking rules of the world just for the sake of fucking or like I was once told For the sake of the end goal. If someone looks for pure lewd scenes without consequences sotp might not be for him. That said I do hope everyone will give it a go regardless :giggle:

Reactions: Rinbael

doubblenow

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
Sounds serious ;)
Also this Jack guy looks like he is eating small children for breakfast :)
Looks really promising.

Who is the cutie holding up the banners, any chance that she is in the game?

Galgano

Jul 11, 2018
Would you be able to put the big pictures in the first post behind a spoiler or as those thumbnail-sized photos from other game threads? It feels like a slog trying to scroll all the way past them. There's other reasons I think you should do that, but they're more 'pseudoscience' based and not based in fact or anything, so they seem like dumb reasons.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote