siclop

Jul 30, 2020
I'm pretty sure he won't release a public version at this point. This means he is also letting go of itch and will keep it as a "demo version" (0.4). I'm not sure it's a good business decision but hey, it's not my business.
prolly not the right decision for money, for sure nones gonna leak the game in next days if he thinks that

rasswar

Jul 31, 2019
kinda surprised that itch didn't got update to 0.5.... maybe it's first time it wasn't leaked in few days as last one i looked at dates on posts on few websites were around day 2. also more subs dropped to his SS so idk. so maybe it's: i never said how long is before public and finally no on leaked it so i will keep it behind sub for longer....
Edit: removed last part as i missed update on SS.

Last edited:

rasswar

Jul 31, 2019
I'm pretty sure he won't release a public version at this point. This means he is also letting go of itch and will keep it as a "demo version" (0.4). I'm not sure it's a good business decision but hey, it's not my business.
itch have different rules to demo ? never used it so please bear with me.

IAmTheWurst

Jul 26, 2018
itch have different rules to demo ? never used it so please bear with me.
I just meant that if he doesn't give public version, probably 0.4 will be staying on Itch indefinitely, kind of as a demo version. I don't think this is a good business decision, because while F95 is a pirate site, it's quite good for free advertisement. Letting your project go older and older means less people will find your project eventually.

rasswar

Jul 31, 2019
I just meant that if he doesn't give public version, probably 0.4 will be staying on Itch indefinitely, kind of as a demo version. I don't think this is a good business decision, because while F95 is a pirate site, it's quite good for free advertisement. Letting your project go older and older means less people will find your project eventually.
OH. gotcha. yeah. f95 is good for searchability and forum but it's pirate. Itch is paying. still i'm happy to see people joining ss to play it after 7d broke like "fuck it, will just sub as no one leaked it" from 62% ish to 79%. but i would love to know when "early access" ends so i can say to few people "hey go check it". And lets be honest if Vix doesn't release it before may people will get tired and leak it.

siclop

Jul 30, 2020
i dont think he gonna update it until someone leaks, i mean its bad strategy btw, money from that is pretty low, some popular games have tons of subscribers without having a updated in a year or more. the big deal is game become popular

Reactions: rasswar

Viking1213

Formerly 'Czlowiekwiking'
Oct 9, 2020
The worst part is that Subscribestar requires card payments. I would gladly pay if it could be avoided.

rasswar

Jul 31, 2019
ive tried prepaid cards also they dont take
i use a default online debit card with auto emptying after 15 min after transferring money if i forget to spend or transferred more than i was spending so it's never with money on it unless i use it at this moment and ss have no problem with it.... maybe check if your bank have that offering ?

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
Okay, so do kindly excuse me - right now my brain is running on a very short "I can't brain, I have the dumb" loop: is there any sig gif available for Shadows...?
Not sure if you're still looking for one. I was and couldn't find any. So I did a shitty crop of the header, just to be able to add the game to my roster lol. Would be nice if someone made a quality one though.

Shadows - Beatrix.png

Reactions: Wooloomooloo

siclop

Jul 30, 2020
yeh i have the same problem with card, for some reason my card dont work on subscriberstar if not i already leaked here the game, almost two weeks

rasswar

Jul 31, 2019
yeh i have the same problem with card, for some reason my card dont work on subscriberstar if not i already leaked here the game, almost two weeks
huh. what country or region are you in ? maybe that holds answer. ALSO I seen problem with ss payments if u lock online usage of ur card or never allowed it. most cards have lock on online use by default. paypal bypasses it in rather annoying way.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Shadows-VICXLOSE-0.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: \\_Tremolo_//
4.50 star(s) 73 Votes