Ren'Py Shag the Hag 2 (Game Development Thread)

sarad13

Jan 28, 2018
Hopefully more and more hags, we are here for mature/old woman, not those "cute" or "young virgin" girls.
Thank for your game, I really love the 1st game, thanks!

L8ERALgames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Hopefully more and more hags, we are here for mature/old woman, not those "cute" or "young virgin" girls.
Thank for your game, I really love the 1st game, thanks!
probably only 1 or 2 depending, as i'm more into the monsters.

main characters will be a ghost, a ghoul, an apprentice witch, and another witch (you're forming a coven, after all).

there's a couple of side-characters, of course (the baker should suit your needs ;)), and they will also have completed story arcs.

my goal on release is to have these main stories completed, and any additional characters i might add (i have a few ideas on those) will be added as a plugin depending how popular the game proves to be.

EquestRiley

Mar 28, 2020
unfortunately, it's set to "on". :D

(for the record, i hate spiders, too)
Rip, at least I'm not alone. Glad you're picking up development on this game again btw I loved the charm the first one had can't wait to see what the sequel has to offer. I hope the ghost girl remains untouched design wise too.

Reactions: L8ERALgames

L8ERALgames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Rip, at least I'm not alone. Glad you're picking up development on this game again btw I loved the charm the first one had can't wait to see what the sequel has to offer. I hope the ghost girl remains untouched design wise too.
ghost girl has been radically redesigned, unfortunately, as has her story. :(

the story for the better, though.

Reactions: Arrdvark

Noegrets

May 29, 2019
I am super looking forward to your next game L8ERAL. I am super jealous that you can code, write and render like a boss. I am sad you don't have way more subs. If you ever want to out source some rendering I would be happy to help. My real job is too busy to use the rig I built effectively (3950x, rtxa4000, 64 gigs ram).

My fan game currently has 3000 renders and a garbage story I have been stuck on for 10 months.