Ren'Py Shag the Hag 2 (Game Development Thread)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Yes, please expand on the ghost girl. She is so hot and loaded with possibilities for scenes. She would be the main reason I would support the game.
As far as i'm aware, she's been removed due to issues with the hosting platform.

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
As far as i'm aware, she's been removed due to issues with the hosting platform.
It would not be the first time if a talented modder got their hands on the deleted code and provided a patch to add it back in. One can only hope that L8ERALgames knows some of those people and would consider doing it himself or through one of them.

Reactions: Bladecnw

mr__person__

Jan 18, 2020
Still don't understand trying to stick with Patreon despite how much they seem to hate NSFW content if it's even slightly non-vanilla. I think the game's still being worked on. Hopefully.

L8ERALgames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Still don't understand trying to stick with Patreon despite how much they seem to hate NSFW content if it's even slightly non-vanilla. I think the game's still being worked on. Hopefully.
Money, man. Money.

I have Subscribestar and Patreon as options, and everyone pretty much uses Patreon. From what I've seen, the only way I could get people to support me only on Subscribestar is to use the Loli tag.

edit: It IS being worked on, but not as a priority at this stage. I opened it up the other week actually, to review some of the code. I might be ripping it apart to make it simpler to make as I'm having to pull out a couple of stories I know will upset Patreon too much.

Having said THAT, i'm sort of experimenting with my latest game (Reconnect), to see what will happen with Patreon and if I can get away with something cheeky.

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
Money, man. Money.

I have Subscribestar and Patreon as options, and everyone pretty much uses Patreon. From what I've seen, the only way I could get people to support me only on Subscribestar is to use the Loli tag.

edit: It IS being worked on, but not as a priority at this stage. I opened it up the other week actually, to review some of the code. I might be ripping it apart to make it simpler to make as I'm having to pull out a couple of stories I know will upset Patreon too much.

Having said THAT, i'm sort of experimenting with my latest game (Reconnect), to see what will happen with Patreon and if I can get away with something cheeky.
Any chance you'll leave the scenes in for the Subscribestar version? Ghost girl looked like a really fun character.

Reactions: ronan333

L8ERALgames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Any chance you'll leave the scenes in for the Subscribestar version? Ghost girl looked like a really fun character.
that's kind of why i moved on to test a few other ideas first. i'm trying to see what i can get away with...

but unfortunately, given the way i'm coding this game, it'd be difficult to make two versions of it. in fact, it'd be a nightmare.

that's another reason i was sort of looking at the code and wondering if i should just dumb it all down a bit.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Re o con.jpg

ReConnect is a simple little story game where Player Choices play a large role in adding colour and nuance to the dialogue. While the difference may not be immediately obvious, your choices (and there are many despite the relatively small size of the game) will affect dialogue further into the story.

Being fairly short, it lightly explores themes of forbidden love and the misunderstandings of poor communication. At its heart, it’s a romantic story more than an erotic one, and I hope you enjoy the characters and their interactions.

For this one, I also chose to use Black Metal. Partly because I’m listening to a lot of it lately, and partly because it suited where I thought the MC’s mind would be at from the beginning of the game. His heartbreak, regret, and frustration have left him attracted to the aggressive and painful world of Black Metal.

The game will be released Complete and no further updates other than Bug Fixes will be released.

I am hopeful of a April/Early May release

Re co B.jpg