Ren'Py Shag the Hag 2 (Game Development Thread)

L8ERALgames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
if 0.01% equals (at least) 10 days, how many days it takes for all work, aka 100%, to be done?:unsure:
(kinda scared to solve it:HideThePain:)
i know. i keep thinking i should stop doing arty renders and do them potato style, but i get carried away :(

L8ERALgames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Well on your page your still in a fight with Patreon and will not release before 2022?
yah, STH2 is delayed.

hopwever, i am working on a few other things, so it's not all empty in the noodle box. :)

L8ERALgames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
HER ANDROID TEARS
Coming Late 2021

2022 ?
shouldn't be. i only have a literal handful of renders to go. i was playtesting from today to check everything works, and all the renders show (easy to make typos). had a few things i want to iron out first, but a couple of weeks, i think, i should be rolling out to ss/patreon.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
That is some hefty encouragement ...
Noone wants to see tears in the eyes of bombshells ...
only extreme elation ones, may be.
Gaming better be off the teary drama path tho .. hopefully.

Reactions: L8ERALgames

LbM-93

Mar 10, 2018
Hi, I hope you don't mind me asking, but how many hags will there be? Can you show a pic or 2?

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
L8ERALgames
That sample image was great. If you had to remove the ghost girl or other content to appease Patreon, would you please consider providing a patch to add it back in? If you were uneasy about posting it yourself, you could hand it off to one of the modders here and pretend to know nothing about it. ;)
That would make a lot of us very happy.

Last edited:

L8ERALgames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
L8ERALgames
That sample image was great. If you had to remove the ghost girl or other content to appease Patreon, would you please consider providing a patch to add it back in? If you were uneasy about posting it yourself, you could hand it off to one of the modders here and pretend to know nothing about it. ;)
That would make a lot of us very happy.
i know! i was really proud of it, actually, and loved the character.

i will test the waters with something after 'her android tears' and see what happens...