Ren'Py Shag the Hag 2 (Game Development Thread)

fitgirlbestgirl

Jul 27, 2017
at this stage, it's too much to do. i'll most likely be removing the small-breast characters and shrinking the game down to remove the complexity of ithe game as there's no point being complex with less characters.
No offense, but your Patreon is pretty small, it's not too late to just ditch the platform and focus on SubscribeStar, I don't think you'll have this issue there.

Reactions: Wooloomooloo

g659039

Apr 10, 2018
Forgive me for taking your time here without helping you, but let me try one more time;

If you are already considering cutting out small characters and their plots, it is not better to finish the game as it should be, but to limit the relationship between legal and illegal characters and put a script condition for these loli to appear in a given location for a variable in a text file. By default, they will not appear in the game, the whole patch would be limited to one file with one variable, plus renders. These one or two elements that affect the main plot, can be double-scripted. You would put a clear message that the game is incomplete without an add-on, if it looks empty without it, it will only be a problem for small-breast haters, but we don't care about such people!

Also, I think that postponing the project will be better, know that Patreon's policy is unlikely to change, but your cyberpunk project may be a chance to advertise you, how much does it actually cost to put your game on the main page here?

TSL_JOK4R.

Mar 31, 2020
if you wanna the dev to have even more problems with patreon (than he already has for some other reasons), just keep asking for it here, LOL.
i'm asking if there is or not .
not asking him to include it in the game but i guess you didn't get the question anyway have a good day

Bigapee

Jul 19, 2017
i'm asking if there is or not .
not asking him to include it in the game but i guess you didn't get the question anyway have a good day
don't know for sure yet, but when i asked a question about Daphne (the "hag" from the original game) being the new MC's mother and thus not a love option he said

" depends how i decide to proceed with patreon... ;) but MC is only related to her..."

Omegablade21

Jun 16, 2020
Here we go again people having to sacrifice their creative content to the Patreon "GODS" because it doesn't suit their "moral" Policies. How the hell can people keep using and supporting Patreon? You can't tell me that there's not another site that runs similar enough to Patreon that doesn't require people to butcher their work. Seriously Patreon is as bad as 4Kids everything must be "Vanilla" with them. It's seriously BORING.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Here we go again people having to sacrifice their creative content to the Patreon "GODS" because it doesn't suit their "moral" Policies. How the hell can people keep using and supporting Patreon? You can't tell me that there's not another site that runs similar enough to Patreon that doesn't require people to butcher their work. Seriously Patreon is as bad as 4Kids everything must be "Vanilla" with them. It's seriously BORING.
Here we go again, someone blaming Patreon despite it not being them that wanted this.

They got backed into a corner by PayPal and Mastercard who both threatened to cut service if they didn't restrict certain content. Without those they would lose millions and would likely have had to shut down so they did the only thing they could.

lagartha

Dec 2, 2017
Is this game still active?
He completed Shag the Hag and went off to do other games. He's on Patreon. The other games are pretty good too tho he only releases when they are complete (I think) so it looks as if he's not active but he is very active (I follow his Patreon so I'm up to date on what he is doing).