L8ERALgames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
The game was fairly grindy, but other than that I found it way more fun than I expected. The renders were good, plenty of humor, decent backstory for the MC (that you get in memories...you really need to read the text to get this game). Doesn't skimp on the sex either. All in all an amazing effort. *shudders* The real horror came in the form of the Gor books...I read some of those back in the early 80's and they just kept getting progressively...not to my taste (we will leave it at that).
Totally! The Gor books were awful. I couldn't resist making fun of their titles, though. There's like a thousand Gor books and they're all Something of Gor. Ripe for hilarity.

Side note: the Gor books were made for a different one of my projects where the character goes to a bookshop and can collect a lot of books from there. I just felt like throwing it into this game for giggles. But it's also why (to me) the covers don't look so great. They were an early work of mine when I was still just tinkering. I like to think I could do better "covers" now.

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
Is there any guide available ?

actually I'm in a loop, everyday mc wake up i train then when he goes to the woods i chose to go deeper and then nothing happen and i encounter the zombie friend for the 100 time, or i get a random event where i fight a psychopath, a goblin or i find a sport girl or a hobo, but i repeat this every day and nothing change, what can i do to advance in the game main story ? i'm focusing in strength right now but no matter how much i level up i don't see any new things

Reactions: farmfamily

Bigapee

Jul 19, 2017
Is there any guide available ?
increase your lust stat, and when the option with the zombie to "go for a walk" pops up do that....a bunch, till more options happen. if it helps after the zombie the flow of the game opens up to a better pace.

Ghostdanser

Jul 12, 2017
Totally! The Gor books were awful. I couldn't resist making fun of their titles, though. There's like a thousand Gor books and they're all Something of Gor. Ripe for hilarity.

Side note: the Gor books were made for a different one of my projects where the character goes to a bookshop and can collect a lot of books from there. I just felt like throwing it into this game for giggles. But it's also why (to me) the covers don't look so great. They were an early work of mine when I was still just tinkering. I like to think I could do better "covers" now.
Well I particularly liked the titles "Nuns of Gor" and "Matrons of Gor"...they sound like titles that would have been part of the series. Not that I would have read them...:sneaky:

Reactions: L8ERALgames

L8ERALgames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Well I particularly liked the titles "Nuns of Gor" and "Matrons of Gor"...they sound like titles that would have been part of the series. Not that I would have read them...:sneaky:
I would never have read them either. In fact, I didn't know what Gor was when I first used them in the title. It was just a coincidence..

:whistle:

Reactions: Ghostdanser

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
increase your lust stat, and when the option with the zombie to "go for a walk" pops up do that....a bunch, till more options happen. if it helps after the zombie the flow of the game opens up to a better pace.
Thank you, but is there any way to increase lust other then seeing the sport girl running, i mean i get this encounter 1/20 time so increasing lust only by this way is gonna take a LOT of time

Vanquish

Aug 2, 2018
1st time playing your game, and I gotta say. Very impressed. I managed to play through the whole thing without being bored in one go. If you get can animations to work in the next game you're going to garner tons of support

Last edited:

L8ERALgames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
1st time playing your game, and I gotta say. Very impressed. I managed to play through the whole thing without being bored in one go. If you get can animations to work in the next game you're going to garner tons of support
Thanks. :) I'm working on animations. Thing is, I'm a bit of a quality freak, so I want them to be good. I'll definitely be trying some techniques, but if I can't get them to look good, I won't add them in without getting some pro help.

Reactions: Vanquish

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
That will be expensive unless you know someone who's good and will do it for free.

Thanks. :) I'm working on animations. Thing is, I'm a bit of a quality freak, so I want them to be good. I'll definitely be trying some techniques, but if I can't get them to look good, I won't add them in without getting some pro help.

L8ERALgames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
That will be expensive unless you know someone who's good and will do it for free.
exactly. and i haven't animated anything in quite a few years, so i'm unsure how i'll go, yet. i'll practice a bit and see how i go before feeling doom and gloom.

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
It's a ball ache to render in DAZ but it's doable. Just look at Icstor, Jorreal, Pirot King etc.. Their animations are pretty damn good.
Its time consuming setting up and then render 200 plus frames. Then once frames are done you find out theres a finger clipping or such. UGH!!!

Still it can be done. You can try and use Blender or iClone but that is also ball ache to try and convert to and from DAZ etc...

What im saying it.. don't be too perfectionist with DAZ made animations... Otherwise you'll stop before you even started.

exactly. and i haven't animated anything in quite a few years, so i'm unsure how i'll go, yet. i'll practice a bit and see how i go before feeling doom and gloom.

L8ERALgames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
It's a ball ache to render in DAZ but it's doable. Just look at Icstor, Jorreal, Pirot King etc.. Their animations are pretty damn good.
Its time consuming setting up and then render 200 plus frames. Then once frames are done you find out theres a finger clipping or such. UGH!!!

Still it can be done. You can try and use Blender or iClone but that is also ball ache to try and convert to and from DAZ etc...

What im saying it.. don't be too perfectionist with DAZ made animations... Otherwise you'll stop before you even started.
Thanks for the tips :) I did feel a little apprehensive. I could see blender being a major headache.

That 200 plus frames thing would kill me. I mean, I get annoyed just doing one single render and finding clipping. :/

BKing

May 14, 2017
Ok, that was actually quite impressive. To begin with, I really digged the pulp horror vibe and the humor, both were spot on. The girls looked great, top quality in fact, and I wish everyone used a cum texture as top-tier as this one. There was indeed a bit of a grind (I have no idea if I missed any scenes after girls hit the 50+ lust mark), but overall it was a very pleasant game. Great work!

L8ERALgames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Ok, that was actually quite impressive. To begin with, I really digged the pulp horror vibe and the humor, both were spot on. The girls looked great, top quality in fact, and I wish everyone used a cum texture as top-tier as this one. There was indeed a bit of a grind (I have no idea if I missed any scenes after girls hit the 50+ lust mark), but overall it was a very pleasant game. Great work!
:D Thanks! I don't think you miss scenes. I try not to lock content, other than having some fun with the final entry into the necromancer's lair.

• Love
Reactions: BKing

Bigapee

Jul 19, 2017
:D Thanks! I don't think you miss scenes. I try not to lock content, other than having some fun with the final entry into the necromancer's lair.
since you mention the lair, i've got to bring up one issue i have with the story.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

sorry, but that has been bugging me since i saw it pop up :LOL:

4.40 star(s) 70 Votes