darker246

Jul 24, 2018
horrible spoiler ahead.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Did you read the script when Daphne told you what your job is?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There's nothing in that which even implies the MC should be killing the necromancer. Anytime MC killing the necromancer comes up, it's the MC's idea, not the girls.
The guy above told me to kill him.... what a toxic dude then.
Ok I'll try that, before when i let him live he just standed back up and killed me with knife. Gonna see now.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Never give up on you babes
Keep him talking and at the end say no deal - beat him up - ta daa!
when I beat him
They are supposed to kill him
told me to kill him
I said THEY (a,k,a, THE GURLS) are supposed to kill him, you doofus! NOt you!
I speciffically told you to BEAT HIM UP! that is it! You have to hit him and leave him for the
gurls to finnish him off!

L8ERALgames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
I like this game & hope if you make a new game it's as good as this one is. :)(y)
I hope the next one will be as good. I was working on something, but then veered off into one of my old stories (because it's about 1/3 complete), and this one will have all kinds of fun in it. I'm still in the test phase of graphics and character design while sharing a lot on my discord. But I think everyone should like the story (He says with fingers heartily crossed).

penny_test_2.png

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I hope the next one will be as good. I was working on something, but then veered off into one of my old stories (because it's about 1/3 complete), and this one will have all kinds of fun in it. I'm still in the test phase of graphics and character design while sharing a lot on my discord. But I think everyone should like the story (He says with fingers heartily crossed).

View attachment 547335
I hope thats not the MC. Hes quite disgusting. Looking twelve and balding at the same time, how did he manage to piss off god so much?

Reactions: L8ERALgames

Ghostdanser

Jul 12, 2017
The game was fairly grindy, but other than that I found it way more fun than I expected. The renders were good, plenty of humor, decent backstory for the MC (that you get in memories...you really need to read the text to get this game). Doesn't skimp on the sex either. All in all an amazing effort. *shudders* The real horror came in the form of the Gor books...I read some of those back in the early 80's and they just kept getting progressively...not to my taste (we will leave it at that).

Reactions: L8ERALgames
4.40 star(s) 70 Votes