lolistomper69

Jun 6, 2019
story is meh but the character development is 10/10, the girls are all hot(not the zombie and early hag) but renders are kinda few(good quality tho) and the game is definitely grindy
overall - good/maybe

luke2014

Jan 18, 2019
hey great game played through on android version on 3 rd turn round .... cant get the option todo something else? met the jogger few times .. hobo think completed....cat and zombie goblin and elvis no other option? think one play got to day 220 and 140 strength

Reactions: L8ERALgames

Fear375

Feb 17, 2019
The game is interesting. Funny dialogues, very cute Nakita. But in my opinion, the RPG component is too long.The idea itself is cool. Thanks for playing. :)

L8ERALgames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
hey great game played through on android version on 3 rd turn round .... cant get the option todo something else? met the jogger few times .. hobo think completed....cat and zombie goblin and elvis no other option? think one play got to day 220 and 140 strength
Hi Luke, I think the early version allowed you to go beyond 100 in stats (not necessary). At the moment, once the story is complete, that's as far as it goes and the game ends. I'm not sure where you're stuck at. Feel free to PM me if you're not progressing and let me know what the last scenes you're at are.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I will soon be releasing an update which unlocks the ending so it can continue forever if you want. I will then release another update after that which will let you do naughty things with the jogger. That may take me a little longer as I have an idea and want to do something more... interesting with her character. I promise it will be worth it!

L8ERALgames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
The game is interesting. Funny dialogues, very cute Nakita. But in my opinion, the RPG component is too long.The idea itself is cool. Thanks for playing. :)
Thanks for the kind words. :) In my opinion, I kind of thought the same. I think I misjudged a little regarding everyone's tolerance for a simple "story" style game. I prefer the story over the repetitive actions, too, but added a little of them into it to more or less create a "game" feel. In hindsight, I think I'd go back and do it more as a story. My next game will pretty much be what I wanted to do in the first place. Something much more like a "choose your own adventure" game with branching stories and multiple paths to multiple endings so it adds to replay value.

Glad you liked it, though. I'm really proud of Nakita. I liked her a lot and expected most people to think she was hideous! I'm really happy she's everyone's favourite because she was a lot of fun to write. :D

Reactions: Fear375 and Bigapee

Bigapee

Jul 19, 2017
Glad you liked it, though. I'm really proud of Nakita. I liked her a lot and expected most people to think she was hideous! I'm really happy she's everyone's favourite because she was a lot of fun to write. :D
she isn't my favorite of the girls, but nowhere near hideous.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
I really don't know when i became so fucked up and depraved. But if it's not incest, It's tentacles, slimes or zombies that I love. And Nikita is just absolutely lovely.

LordSanguine

Mar 7, 2019
When I first saw it and downloaded it, I thought it would just be a quick 20 minute fap to some weird stuff. But Im glad I was proven wrong. I honestly didnt even fap once because I actually enjoyed the story itself. And the conclusion was incredibly satisfying. Well done!

4.40 star(s) 70 Votes