Cursed89

Mar 13, 2019
Found a bug when using cheat codes game gets stuck on where you cant visit the witch and she asks you to tell yelena and zombie about you two.

perheiro

Apr 25, 2017
Hi Luke, I think the early version allowed you to go beyond 100 in stats (not necessary). At the moment, once the story is complete, that's as far as it goes and the game ends. I'm not sure where you're stuck at. Feel free to PM me if you're not progressing and let me know what the last scenes you're at are.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I will soon be releasing an update which unlocks the ending so it can continue forever if you want. I will then release another update after that which will let you do naughty things with the jogger. That may take me a little longer as I have an idea and want to do something more... interesting with her character. I promise it will be worth it!
Oh yes. Naughty things with the jogger? When she was gone I couldn't stop thinking about her tits for hours. :p
jogger.png

L8ERALgames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
I think there would have been a mod for that. But of course, nobody cheats here ;)
I'll probably also go back through and edit it in some ways, one day soonish. I've been busy with my next game (hoping to release end of the month or beginning of May). But I will then do some fixes to Shag the Hag and will most likely tighten up some of the journey for giggles.

Originally, part of the grind was because I kind of expected (based on other games) that an element of it was expected by peeps. Fortunately, my new game has none. Just story. But I'm still kind of thinking whether to "fix" Shag the Hag or just do a sequel............ There's so many more monsters in those woods...

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Dev Update #4 from April 3rd at 10:16am

This week, I've been ploughing through renders (thanks to Working from Home due to the Covid19 event).

Game oN!

Reactions: L8ERALgames

L8ERALgames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
What a great fun little game. It certainly has something for everyone. Even for the people who wanted to see Sophia from Melody as a vampire ;)
She was great, but the hair was the pits and I hated doing every render after a while.

L8ERALgames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Let us just leave it at that .. any vamp is a monster, a product of unpredictable consequences ...especially done by magic!

You never know, she certainly did not .. how you ascend after that strenuous transformation
forced upon her wonderful body.
let's just say if she returns in the sequel, she's visiting a hairdresser first. :p

• Haha
Reactions: Canto Forte
4.40 star(s) 70 Votes