Chabs28

Jul 20, 2020
Sorry though, but i'm stuck i don't know what to do can the MC bang all the girls and how? Thanks! By the way great game though.

Swinglow

May 18, 2020
Really enjoyed this. It was refreshing.
I can't even figure out best girl, that's how I know it was a classic.(y)

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
You can easily make a mac port of a renpy game yourself. There's a tutorial on this very website.
right, I have a backlog of about 20 games to port by myself to mac but I seldom find the time and end up just playing games that are directly playable on mac.

This is the tutorial btw. I've also used WineBottler and it works.

So yeah, it is not strictly necessary but still good. Thanks for your help by the way. :)

Reactions: L8ERALgames

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
Uhh, terrible grind. Does the compressed version work properly?

I'm not getting any content with other than hobo girl (she's hot) and zombie (can't have sex with her, just talking, taking care of grave and exploring woods). I also see cat and jogger occasionally but those won't lead into anything, except that seeing jogger raises lust. And I've killed plenty of zombies and serial killers. No sight of other girls.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I also reached lvl 10 but got no achievement from that. Where's the Gor book supposed to be?

L8ERALgames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Uhh, terrible grind. Does the compressed version work properly?

I'm not getting any content with other than hobo girl (she's hot) and zombie (can't have sex with her, just talking, taking care of grave and exploring woods). I also see cat and jogger occasionally but those won't lead into anything, except that seeing jogger raises lust. And I've killed plenty of zombies and serial killers. No sight of other girls.

I also reached lvl 10 but got no achievement from that. Where's the Gor book supposed to be?

feel free to grab me in my discord. i think there's a public link on my website for the lobby.

Wooloomooloo

Apr 8, 2018

feel free to grab me in my discord. i think there's a public link on my website for the lobby.
To be honest, it didn't trigger for me either. And yeah, I finished the game at level 8 and achieving 10 (just to complete achievements) after that was a level of grind hard to describe with words...

L8ERALgames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
I'm going to tweak a few things before uploading the MAC version as requested.

One of the reasons you haven't gotten the AllGrowedUp is you have to reach MAX level which is after 10. That's the part some people hated grinding, I think. It involves maxing all skills. I'm going to look at that as part of my tweaks.

eatme123

Oct 11, 2018
This was an great game. A lot of people probably nope'd out the moment they saw the hag, but the story was decent (and the hag scene didn't really go on too long). I beat the game in 130-in game days and got all but 2 achievements, and even though it took me that long, I'm sure there's still some text I haven't encountered yet.

This wasn't your typical "Oh hello there, lets fuck even though you only met me for a day" kind of game, the characters each had personalities and backstories of their own. The zombie gave me a few chuckles, the vampire was good, the hag... was interesting. The least interesting character in my opinion was probably the hobo, at first she had me wondering if she was part of the curse as well, but it ended up with her just being a normal hobo. (That's right, I'd choose the hag over the hobo any day, fight me)

My only negatives about the game were the leveling system and the life system. I can guess that courage, speed, and strength affect the chances of the goblin/murderer killing you, but those scenes were far too few, which made those skills irrelevant (I could be wrong and that those skills have more uses, I do remember for example that the zombie girl said she liked fast people). When I started to encounter goblins, I'd pick a choice at random, and I never died from the goblin (I only ever died once trying to intimidate the murderer). Also getting those skills are tricky as it seems to be random (especially with what you do before venturing out).

The life system also felt irrelevant. Running out of lives doesn't do anything but end the game, and even if you did run out of lives, you can use the mouse wheel to return to the previous choice to save yourself. (Same thing applies if you made a choice that a character didn't like)

I look forward to seeing what happens with Shag the Hag 2.

zephrates

May 12, 2017
I see lots of positive comments and reviews for this game, but I found the initial grind to be very off-putting. I kept repeating the same monotonous actions, with no clue whatsoever if my choices were advancing the story in any way. I may give it another go sometime based on the aforementioned positive comments, but my personal experience in the game says no.

kschn68

Jul 18, 2019
I see lots of positive comments and reviews for this game, but I found the initial grind to be very off-putting. I kept repeating the same monotonous actions, with no clue whatsoever if my choices were advancing the story in any way. I may give it another go sometime based on the aforementioned positive comments, but my personal experience in the game says no.
There was a mod/addon to reduce the grind a bit from this guy KoGa3, but I don't know if this is still available and working.

Edit: found the Mod page, here's the link

Last edited:

zephrates

May 12, 2017
There was a mod/addon to reduce the grind a bit from this guy KoGa3, but I don't know if this is still available and working.

Edit: found the Mod page, here's the link
Thanks for the reply. Perhaps I'm an idealist, but aside from patches that allow one to play a game as it was designed (*cough* incest patches *cough*) a game that needs a patch to improve its playability is a poorly designed game.

4.40 star(s) 70 Votes