• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

L8ERALgames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
The variables for checking if the stats are enough for the frankenhooker and some other options are just initialized when starting a game so they're always 0.
Also, speed has to be 60 for one of the options and i'm not sure there's a way to raise it past 50.
You can just do the following modifications and everything will work as it should - old saves should be just fine.

vampire.rpy: (2 occurences)
Insert:
Code:
        $ stat_lusts=v_lust+z_lust+w_lust
Before:
Code:
        if stat_lusts>=70:
final.rpy: (can alsochange speed>=50 while you're at it)
Insert:
Code:
        $ stat_lusts_2=v_lust+z_lust+w_lust
Before:
Code:
        menu:
            "Go through a front window." if speed>=60:
                jump front_window
            "Kick down the front door." if strength>=15:
                jump front_door
            "Climb up to the open second floor window." if stat_lusts_2>=69:
                jump second_floor
            "Maybe I'm just not ready for this...":
                jump final_quest_fail
I think those are from the pre-patched version.

the patched version was updated to make it easier.

1644401228789.png

at this stage, with some people unable to get the achieve, i advise downloading the patch and perhaps starting a new game.

i had also boosted the lusts gains so most peeps should have that amount by pretty much when they're doing this quest, or maybe need to do one or two visits...

ttsheng33

Nov 22, 2019
The variables for checking if the stats are enough for the frankenhooker and some other options are just initialized when starting a game so they're always 0.
Also, speed has to be 60 for one of the options and i'm not sure there's a way to raise it past 50.
You can just do the following modifications and everything will work as it should - old saves should be just fine.

vampire.rpy: (2 occurences)
Insert:
Code:
        $ stat_lusts=v_lust+z_lust+w_lust
Before:
Code:
        if stat_lusts>=70:
final.rpy: (can alsochange speed>=50 while you're at it)
Insert:
Code:
        $ stat_lusts_2=v_lust+z_lust+w_lust
Before:
Code:
        menu:
            "Go through a front window." if speed>=60:
                jump front_window
            "Kick down the front door." if strength>=15:
                jump front_door
            "Climb up to the open second floor window." if stat_lusts_2>=69:
                jump second_floor
            "Maybe I'm just not ready for this...":
                jump final_quest_fail
Thank you very much,It work

ttsheng33

Nov 22, 2019
I think those are from the pre-patched version.

the patched version was updated to make it easier.

View attachment 1643206

at this stage, with some people unable to get the achieve, i advise downloading the patch and perhaps starting a new game.

i had also boosted the lusts gains so most peeps should have that amount by pretty much when they're doing this quest, or maybe need to do one or two visits...
i use the patch and also have new game but it doesnt work,you may need to check the patch

L8ERALgames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Hey L8ERALgames great first effort, loved the homages to other games on the TV.

Encountered a couple of slight bugs:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Downloaded the 1.a Win/Linux version from Mega for reference. Failed to take a screenshot though, sorry.

Great humour and premise; those people resisting the urge because of the hag, don't.
I for one will be sleeping with the lights on, the curtains closed, and my legs open.

Edit: Your BuyMeACoffee account doesn't seem to be complete ;)
Thanks for that. I'll check the sex slaver. I thought it did show. The threesome does occur, but I can't for the life of me remember when - it will depend a little on choices with Daphne and how "nice" you were to her. I will get back to you on that.

:D

HarbekZone

Dec 14, 2017
I just finished this game and it's a really light enjoyable game to play but i had a few problems through the end game, even with 1.f update, most of them i believe it's related to script:
1- It's impossible to get jogger exposed scene
2- Status is breaking the limit in some interactions (more than 50)
3- The last achievement "go to second window" it's not trigger right (don't get the correct value of lust, so dont appear)

In my humble opinion since the sequel is coming out, something to improve:
1- Put sound in the game
2- Make any grinding achievement rewarding in the end (ex. get girls max lust didn't get you anything)
3- Get different renders (even if just some adjustment) if the text (interaction) is different. The is a lot of recycled sex scenes.

Thanks For the Game.

L8ERALgames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
I just finished this game and it's a really light enjoyable game to play but i had a few problems through the end game, even with 1.f update, most of them i believe it's related to script:
1- It's impossible to get jogger exposed scene
2- Status is breaking the limit in some interactions (more than 50)
3- The last achievement "go to second window" it's not trigger right (don't get the correct value of lust, so dont appear)

In my humble opinion since the sequel is coming out, something to improve:
1- Put sound in the game
2- Make any grinding achievement rewarding in the end (ex. get girls max lust didn't get you anything)
3- Get different renders (even if just some adjustment) if the text (interaction) is different. The is a lot of recycled sex scenes.

Thanks For the Game.
:) STH is VERY random, as is the jogger's scene. it depends on both a random trigger and high courage/lust values. i did lower some of the values somewhat to make it easier.

Originally, getting max lusts DOES get something. it gets you the window option. but i simplified the requirements in the last patch. off the top of my head i can't recall what i reset them to as it was a long time ago.

can confirm music, and perhaps some sound effects might be in STH2. i don't make enough money from the games to put voices in yet, but one day i'd like to, even if it's like oldschool RPG where the girls say one or two simple lines on greeting etc.

for the statuses, i'm not sure why some people had problems with those. i've not been able to reproduce it and did a fair amount of play throughs. having said that, some people just seem to have a problem and i can't get anything which shows why.

technically, most of the grind was unimportant. i only put it in mostly for achievements as a bit of a gimmick. i was playing a few trainer games at the time and some of the mechanics i thought were funny. but i tied them into some dialogue options, too.

as for the renders, i do as many as i can do. sex scenes are the hardest (no pun intended) to render, not because of the time, but the posing. having said that, i've been experimenting more with angles and other focus effects in the past few games which will be further explored in STH2, and should give me more variety in scenes. theoretically, i could do jillions of scenes, but then the game wouldn't come out until 2025. i'm already slow enough that i have a low patreon count. :p any slower and i'd have none.

you can follow along with the STH2 dev here.

Reactions: HentaiGamerN00b

HarbekZone

Dec 14, 2017
:) STH is VERY random, as is the jogger's scene. it depends on both a random trigger and high courage/lust values. i did lower some of the values somewhat to make it easier.

Originally, getting max lusts DOES get something. it gets you the window option. but i simplified the requirements in the last patch. off the top of my head i can't recall what i reset them to as it was a long time ago.

can confirm music, and perhaps some sound effects might be in STH2. i don't make enough money from the games to put voices in yet, but one day i'd like to, even if it's like oldschool RPG where the girls say one or two simple lines on greeting etc.

for the statuses, i'm not sure why some people had problems with those. i've not been able to reproduce it and did a fair amount of play throughs. having said that, some people just seem to have a problem and i can't get anything which shows why.

technically, most of the grind was unimportant. i only put it in mostly for achievements as a bit of a gimmick. i was playing a few trainer games at the time and some of the mechanics i thought were funny. but i tied them into some dialogue options, too.

as for the renders, i do as many as i can do. sex scenes are the hardest (no pun intended) to render, not because of the time, but the posing. having said that, i've been experimenting more with angles and other focus effects in the past few games which will be further explored in STH2, and should give me more variety in scenes. theoretically, i could do jillions of scenes, but then the game wouldn't come out until 2025. i'm already slow enough that i have a low patreon count. :p any slower and i'd have none.

you can follow along with the STH2 dev here.
Thanks i will follow STH2.
About the jogger, i don't understand programing but her script is like this "random=renpy.random.randint(1,5)" and exposed scene is "elif random==6:" so i think it wont trigger right?

Second windows is "if stat_lusts_2>=69" so we don't need to max lust, only total = 69+ but i maxed out (150) and still don't appeared to me the option

Statuses i don't remember all, but jogger - Lust and Nakita help grave - Str, occasionally break the limit.

The rest i understand, i wish all the luck in STH2 and patreon grow for you to continued make this games. xD

Reactions: BtDt and Escape

L8ERALgames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Thanks i will follow STH2.
About the jogger, i don't understand programing but her script is like this "random=renpy.random.randint(1,5)" and exposed scene is "elif random==6:" so i think it wont trigger right?

Second windows is "if stat_lusts_2>=69" so we don't need to max lust, only total = 69+ but i maxed out (150) and still don't appeared to me the option

Statuses i don't remember all, but jogger - Lust and Nakita help grave - Str, occasionally break the limit.

The rest i understand, i wish all the luck in STH2 and patreon grow for you to continued make this games. xD
holy moly, my man! well spotted. i think it should've been randint(1,10).

the window, i'm just not sure. as you said, i brought it down from 150 to 69 (lulz) to make it easier. having said that, i think i know another fix i can put in. this game was my first ren'py game and is a bit clumsy. i should've been calling the stats instead of just re-inputting the code.

i might throw up a fix in a week or so.

4.40 star(s) 70 Votes