2.90 star(s) 9 Votes
Oct 8, 2019
By that idea also Shaggy is getting cucked
Officially both Fred and Velma were either at separate summer camps or at separate jobs. Meanwhile Daphne flat out invited Shaggy to Hawaii with her that lead to the events of the series. My point is Fred was alone with his ascot.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Shaggy becoming an overlord?
I thought the ultra instinct one was a hilarious meme nothing more.

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
Dev steal Fonts from Akabur Games :)
Dafna is loking.... Realy differnt even original....
I can not say any good or bads words about this project even we have 1st updtae here....

Reactions: NomoreFin

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
not sure how i feel about the art yet some of the art looks amazing but other parts notably the base art for velma and Daphne really dont look very good

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
This has a good start. I'm not going to write a review until we get to the actual gameplay, but I'm loving the art. I have a slight concern that it looks like it's pretty easy to skip over big chunks of the content. That can result in games where you really need the walkthrough if the dev isn't careful.

Also, you can't take Scooby out of a Scooby game man. I really hope we get him back fairly quick. Fred I can take or leave.

• Red Heart
Reactions: libertypics

darsh151

Nov 13, 2018
First game still isn't finished or getting updates as quickly as it should. Now they're starting work on this game as well. Doubt either will actually get finished for many years.

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
So looking at the other game (linked in first post by same author) the art style seems better in my opinion. Some are better then others, but overall it looks good. Also, i'm a huge fan of Velma, so count me in for future content.

2.90 star(s) 9 Votes