2.90 star(s) 9 Votes

tg

May 1, 2017
I really like this art. I like the set pieces, like when Shaggy is making his speech at the hospital. I like that dramatic moment and the girls are commenting on what's being said.

I think you've made Velma pretty sexy. And Daphne is pretty good though, but I like Velma's art more for some reason.

The English is pretty good. But, I've noticed the labels that appear with the speech are sometime wrong. Like, Daphna instead of Daphne. And Larch instead of Lurch.

I've noticed that, but in the actual dialogue, the proper names are used. So, I'm not sure what's up with that.

But, man, I love this style of art. You've done well!

Cesco

Jul 15, 2017
Please please please please, Don't only have Daphne and Velma. No need to create originalcharacters™ don't steal either. There is a a plethora of women in the scooby-verse (I can't believe I just typed that, god, this is so silly)
Untitled-Artwork.jpg
ALL of these women have either fucked or wanted to fuck Shaggy CANONICALLY

NomoreFin

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Please please please please, Don't only have Daphne and Velma. No need to create originalcharacters™ don't steal either. There is a a plethora of women in the scooby-verse (I can't believe I just typed that, god, this is so silly)
View attachment 1079870
ALL of these women have either fucked or wanted to fuck Shaggy CANONICALLY
It would help me if you (and not just you) wrote series or full-length cartoons that you like.
I definitely plan on adding hex-girl to the story, and I have a number of ideas with Scooby.

Cesco

Jul 15, 2017
It would help me if you (and not just you) wrote series or full-length cartoons that you like.
I definitely plan on adding hex-girl to the story, and I have a number of ideas with Scooby.
The only two I truly cared about in that picture were Crystal (top left) from the Alien Invaders movie and Googie (top right) from the Reluctant Werewolf movie...maaaybe Madelyn from Mistery Inc. (bottom left), up to you if you wanted to include a sister dynamic with Velma.

tg

May 1, 2017
I'm not all that into cartoons. I like Scooby, but it's years and years since I last watched it.

But, I did like what I saw of the real estate girl. I liked her personality, the dialogue that went with the scene. I like that there was some kind of shady dealing she had in the other (non-sex) path. I think more girls or scenes like that would be good. Everyday girls around the city, but even the mechanics of people wearing masks, only to be shown to be blah-blah would work in a Scooby game.

I did like the visual of Death as well. Again, good attitude, and I liked the dialogue, with them being acquainted from parties in hell and such. I look forward to seeing what other ideas you have for this game.

I think the story is pretty good and the promise for the setting is high. So, good luck and keep up the art style. I love it.

2.90 star(s) 9 Votes