3.80 star(s) 72 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Yeah in real world that's how it works, but Emily is a fictional character, no way she can bang someone offscreen right?
not saying that she didn't but she's very picky on that and once she had chance to fuck mc again she was like a hungry wolf.

thehexcomplex

Feb 1, 2019
This game is honestly better than 80% of the drivel nonsense on TV. It reminds me of Mr. Robot in a lot of ways. LoveJoint should honestly be given the opportunity to create a series.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
This game is honestly better than 80% of the drivel nonsense on TV. It reminds me of Mr. Robot in a lot of ways. LoveJoint should honestly be given the opportunity to create a series.
a tv-show? well maybe but would they be up-to-task is diff. thing.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Shale Hill Secrets Episode 16 - Development Update

Hey, folks! How are you doing?

Unfortunately, we have some news we'd rather not share. To cut to the chase: the release of Shale Hill Secrets Chapter 16 will be delayed by a few days. We're still dealing with the same health issue affecting one of our team members, and despite our best efforts, we need a little extra time to ensure the chapter meets our quality standards.

Since we’re talking about a key member of the Shale Hill Secrets project - and you know that we always strive to deliver content that lives up to your expectations - we prefer a short delay over compromising on quality. We assure you that we are doing our best to deal with these difficulties. Like you, we dislike this kind of situation, and the studio is looking for ways to prevent a recurrence of such issues in the future.

Rest assured, this delay won't be an extended one, and you won't have to wait another two months for the release. It’s just a matter of a few extra days, as we've done before. Keep an eye out for more updates.

Note: Platinum+ supporters can download v0.15.3 to get playable bonus scene.
Again, we appreciate your understanding and support. It means a lot to us, knowing you've got our backs through both the good times and the challenges.

Love,
The Love-Joint team.

Froggydk

Apr 9, 2018
of Other Event: Room Start
for object oVNE3:

ds_map_exists argument 1 invalid reference to (ds_map)############################################################################################
gml_Script_scrGetScriptFile (line 77)
gml_Script_scrVNE3StartMainThread (line 7)
gml_Object_oVNE3_Other_4 (line 56)

what 2 do

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
Shale Hill Secrets [v0.15.3] [Love-Joint]

Win/Linux/Mac:

Download:
Anyone going to Itch to buy the game - you can't get .15 without going through Patreon. I don't know why they make it so convoluted.

Latest Release For Patrons: Episode 15
Latest Free Release: Episode 9

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Anyone going to Itch to buy the game - you can't get .15 without going through Patreon. I don't know why they make it so convoluted.

Latest Release For Patrons: Episode 15
Latest Free Release: Episode 9
You can't buy it, you can only subscribe. Itch.io is their download portal. You will have to wait till it's finished if you want to do a one-time purchase.

no point to download without crack
It is in the OP, under CRACKED CHAPTERS.

Zoulu

Jun 24, 2018
Got a viruswarning from Firefox on the download.
You're gonna get a lot of those downloading a lot of games from F495, I've never been hit by an authenthic virus, its just bros looking to get their 3dcg fap on and compressing the files

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
You're gonna get a lot of those downloading a lot of games from F495, I've never been hit by an authenthic virus, its just bros looking to get their 3dcg fap on and compressing the files
It's MIXDROP, it always does that.

Reactions: Envoye

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
no point to download without crack
Well, I don't mind trying out a game and if I like it, buying it. But it seems like some of these developers are more interested in making me pay $5 or more a month for a game that may or may not be finished - and nickel-and-dime people with "extras" and I'd rather just pay them $30 ($30 for an AVN is more than reasonable) and then be done with it. Much easier to budget that way.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Well, I don't mind trying out a game and if I like it, buying it. But it seems like some of these developers are more interested in making me pay $5 or more a month for a game that may or may not be finished - and nickel-and-dime people with "extras" and I'd rather just pay them $30 ($30 for an AVN is more than reasonable) and then be done with it. Much easier to budget that way.
These games are not that way, I can tell you right now, even the free part, it has more content than 75% of the games on this site.

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
These games are not that way, I can tell you right now, even the free part, it has more content than 75% of the games on this site.
Interesting. Now I'm curious. Everyone has their own standards about what they'll pay for, and how much. I'll lay out $70 for a game, upper limit. Baldur's Gate 3 or Witcher 3 quality games. Games with lots of choice, high end graphics, great combat, great voice acting, and strong modding communities.

If you don't mind me asking, how much would you pay, upper limit, for this particular AVN?

I really don't like stealing and I believe in being fair. So I'm interested in other folks perspectives on this.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Interesting. Now I'm curious. Everyone has their own standards about what they'll pay for, and how much. I'll lay out $70 for a game, upper limit. Baldur's Gate 3 or Witcher 3 quality games. Games with lots of choice, high end graphics, great combat, great voice acting, and strong modding communities.

If you don't mind me asking, how much would you pay, upper limit, for this particular AVN?

I really don't like stealing and I believe in being fair. So I'm interested in other folks perspectives on this.
Why not just play the one from Itch.io right now for free (or here, you can play until Episode 10) and you can judge it? 9 free episodes, that is if don't skip (this acts just like Ren'Py, tab skip, right click save, basically Ren'Py in disguise), mileage may vary...a few hours easily if not more. Not kidding either, I think I did one run for fun just tab skipping and it still took over an hour :ROFLMAO:

Make sure you go into options to change a few things, and depending on one thing if you want a certain relationship or not to be changed to another one :whistle:

Not many will ever take a second to even look at this game because the prefix of "other engine" scares them, they will only play Ren'Py games, etc.

3.80 star(s) 72 Votes