3.80 star(s) 72 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So you are saying he got the F out of there?
or doesn't want to be associated with actual sol with f.

old habit of mine since other game (mmo) which has sons of liberty alliance so i autoread sol's name with f.

Reactions: JJ1960

Elton_R

Sep 10, 2019
Shale Hill Secrets [v0.15.2] [Love-Joint]

View attachment 3276819

[VN] [Others] Tradução Brasileira

Agradecimentos especiais a Zapo pois sem ele está tradução não existiria.

* é só copiar as duas pastas dentro do .zip para o game e substituir os arquivos originais *

View attachment 3276820 View attachment 3276821 View attachment 3276822
Brazilian translation started by me and finished by Zapo, if anyone can add it to the EXTRAS so that it is easily accessible for the BR community to download, I would be grateful.

Download

1654200846574.png

Last edited:

Kaoshin

Feb 18, 2023
So far I played the game and finished 2 Episodes, but I feel like I don't want to continue anymore because there are only 3 girls that I want in the game, 1st - Emily , 2nd - Alexis , 3rd - Val. It depends on the answer to my questions

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and if MC can now bang Alexis ?

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
So far I played the game and finished 2 Episodes, but I feel like I don't want to continue anymore because there are only 3 girls that I want in the game, 1st - Emily , 2nd - Alexis , 3rd - Val. It depends on the answer to my questions

The entire football team ran a train on her while the MC watched. She was looking into his eyes telling him each dick was better than the last and all of them were better than his. One of the best gang-bang, all-orifice creampie, bukkake scenes ever - she looked a little like the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man at the end of Ghost Busters. And when you try to go after your mom in a later chapter, you find out she isn't a virgin and actually precucked you by fucking your dad.

Last edited:

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017

Brain surgeon Alexis (from the bonus content) is Best Girl.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
1. heavily doubt it.
2. well there is only 1 girl who mc hasn't banged YET and it isn't alexis but it was just 1 timer atm (unless it repeats on other paths) so while she is regular cast (appears when least expected) no intercourse.

Kaoshin

Feb 18, 2023
1. heavily doubt it.
2. well there is only 1 girl who mc hasn't banged YET and it isn't alexis but it was just 1 timer atm (unless it repeats on other paths) so while she is regular cast (appears when least expected) no intercourse.
Thanks for the answer. By saying heavily doubt it answers the Emily question right ? so doubt it also means "unsure & unknown" for now coz it's not mention yet in the game right? By saying "yet" well obviously because the game is not completed yet

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Thanks for the answer. By saying heavily doubt it answers the Emily question right ? so doubt it also means "unsure & unknown" for now coz it's not mention yet in the game right? By saying "yet" well obviously because the game is not completed yet
1. is for emily and not all what happened between break-up and them meeting again has happened. still seriously doubt that
she fucked any1 else during that time.
2. was answer for alexis.

Kaoshin

Feb 18, 2023
1. is for emily and not all what happened between break-up and them meeting again has happened. still seriously doubt that
she fucked any1 else during that time.
2. was answer for alexis.
As for Emily , if it's not mention in the game then for me it never happened so I think that answer is enough for me to continue playing the game.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
As for Emily , if it's not mention in the game then for me it never happened so I think that answer is enough for me to continue playing the game.
nope and even if it happened for some ridiculous reason she won't tell it to mc so therefore we won't know it.

Kaoshin

Feb 18, 2023
nope and even if it happened for some ridiculous reason she won't tell it to mc so therefore we won't know it.
Yeah in real world that's how it works, but Emily is a fictional character, no way she can bang someone offscreen right? :LOL: unless it is mention in the story or there is evidence or a hint for example, MC had sex with a non-virgin LI, then there is the evidence that someone already had sex with her before MC even if its not mention who, or even if MC was not told any details about her past experiences.

3.80 star(s) 72 Votes