3.80 star(s) 72 Votes

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
I just finished playing this and I don't know if the devs are here but I have to congratulate them. I have played my fair share of games and your typical slice of life and dating sims are boring me to death, but SHS stands out due to the story. The sexual content is a bit too vanilla for my liking, but I don't mind it too much since the story is very enjoyable. The mute mc is very unique and overall a likeable guy, at least to me. He's not your typical teenage pervert who creams his pants at the mere sight of a woman, and even though you can make him sleep with people who he probably shouldn't bang, it's up to you so it's cool. Seriously, it's one of the few games that doesn't make wanna skip the often present poorly written dialogue.
The only big issue I have is that the mc is inconsistently smart. Like at times he's brilliant, but when
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: envy5 and Luke.666

LoGyMW

Nov 21, 2022
I really didn't like that Valerie turned out to be silent1 since she was my main LI in my playthrough, i totally didn't see that one coming so a great twist but sad in my case because for me now i don't have a LI anymore since i friend zoned everyone else but other than that it is a pretty good game, one of the better ones i had played in a while

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Shale Hill Secrets [v0.11.1][Love-Joint]

COMPRESSED: WINDOWS ONLY (PRE-CRACKED)

Some Notes: I will be able to compress this game (at least the Windows version) from here on out :coffee:
All of these links are dead and I couldn't find any updated compressed files in a search.

diolo

Jan 19, 2021
Is there an option in the engine to automatically run the game forwards ... i.e. not skip but auto like with renpy? No desire to click my mouse 150 million times for this stuff

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Is there an option in the engine to automatically run the game forwards ... i.e. not skip but auto like with renpy? No desire to click my mouse 150 million times for this stuff
That is just so damned difficult to do. :rolleyes:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
All of these links are dead and I couldn't find any updated compressed files in a search.
wrong post mate, compressed latest was posted 2-3 pages ago. set your search to show latest 1st.

no but you can set up autoclicker to click. closes you can get is pressing tab once but can't read texts well on that speed.

Reactions: diolo

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ShaleHillSecrets-0.15.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
The engine is just like Ren'Py, tab skip, right click save, it literally has everything Ren'Py does.
One annoyance I have is forcing the saves by chapter - you can't open the new and grab the old, but have to open in the old chapter, start the new chapter and save in the new chapter slots. I sometimes do this on other VNs, but not always, and it means you have to exit, go back to the old chapter and progress, save in new chapter for every path you're taking. This far in, my paths have gotten a little complex and numerous.

I've also had problems with the skip function - it seemed to want to skip unread text in at least one chapter and I didn't see a way to change that the way you can in RenPy.

So, while it has a lot in common, some of the nuances (some probably designed to make piracy more difficult) can be a PITA. There's also the screenshooting that is based solely on the 24 hour timeclock save - if you play anywhere near your local midnight and shoot items in a scene and cross midnight during the scene, your saves get out of order. If you're paying attention and rename before midnight, it becomes less annoying, but it's still an annoyance not simply numbering the shots the way RenPy does. The VN also doesn't "auto return" after the screenshot saves - you have to save manually save the shot, then click back into the game. While the RenPy screenshot save banner is annoying and takes too long to clear, this takes marginally longer and has an extra two steps.

SubtleHobby

Jul 28, 2021
A lot of the models in these previez pictures look quite skinny, I don`t have an issue with that but I am more into the thick girls, are there any characters like that with adult scenes?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
A lot of the models in these previez pictures look quite skinny, I don`t have an issue with that but I am more into the thick girls, are there any characters like that with adult scenes?
closest is 1 redhead but even she is just a bit thicker than rest.

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Its getting interesting now that we are approaching the end. I like the new girl, her scene was hot.

misfolk

Jan 22, 2021
No, this game is all about fucking skinny coeds. Alexis has a fat girl's face, but even she's a cheerleader and thus not thicc.

3.80 star(s) 72 Votes