3.70 star(s) 72 Votes

skrusher

May 11, 2019
Their new game is out now.

Judging by the trailers, this game is a major visual downgrade compared to Shale Hill and Double Homework. It's hard to imagine that an artist as good as Mr. Vargas is involved in this. I hope I'm wrong.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
on dinner iris was like a deer in headlights and ken seemed to have same iq has his namesake on barbie world.

it was funny how dante 1st thought that iris was emily and after realizing she wasn't he switched his talk very quickly.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Judging by the trailers, this game is a major visual downgrade compared to Shale Hill and Double Homework. It's hard to imagine that an artist as good as Mr. Vargas is involved in this. I hope I'm wrong.
No idea, not played it, and barely looked much into it. If it follows the same path as this game with the login, most won't get to either.

Reactions: MaxRichard

LoGyMW

Nov 21, 2022
I haven't played many Unity VN's, maybe one or two, but this one has actually been pretty decent so far. Im only at EP4 right now and things have started to heat up more. There's a slight decrease in quality when animated scene kicks in but its not too bad

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I haven't played many Unity VN's, maybe one or two, but this one has actually been pretty decent so far. Im only at EP4 right now and things have started to heat up more. There's a slight decrease in quality when animated scene kicks in but its not too bad
this is their own engine, mix up of renpy etc.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Dec23_Bonus_Scene_16.jpg

Dec23_Bonus_Scene_48.jpg

December 2023 Platinum Bonus Scene Preview

Hey guys!
Firstly, we hope you all had a wonderful holiday no matter what you celebrate! Just dropping by to give you all a little preview of the final Platinum bonus scene of the year, featuring the massive cutie Maggie.
Tasked with decorating the teachers lounge for Christmas, you and Maggie head to grab a tree. After decorating it and hanging up some lights, Maggie gets in the spirit even more and pulls out some mistletoe… We think you know how things will go from here!
All patrons can download some preview images of the scene below. Platinum+ patrons can download the newest version of Shale Hill Secrets to play the scene in full, as well as the
Thank you all so much for your support in 2023, here’s to an even better 2024! Have a fantastic and safe new years!
Much love,
The Love-Joint Team.
Windows/Linux/Mac/Android:

LoGyMW

Nov 21, 2022
Just got to a part where Kristen is telling a story in the bar. Im fcking dying right now lol.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Just got to a part where Kristen is telling a story in the bar. Im fcking dying right now lol.
she'll stay same even later, just wait when she comes to join same club (discussion group) with mc.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
As I'll be asleep come midnight (cst), I want to wish everyone on here a very Happy and safe New Year. Watch out for the cops, they will be out in force.

3.70 star(s) 72 Votes