3.70 star(s) 72 Votes

Collect

Nov 13, 2017
Does anyone know if cheat table works for the newest release? If so could anyone please post the link to newest version of cheat table? Thanks

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Does anyone know if cheat table works for the newest release? If so could anyone please post the link to newest version of cheat table? Thanks
should work but no1 has posted it after crack came.

HanakeJao

Feb 21, 2019
how to open scenes from the new version?. I used all the cheat codes, as well as a patch to open the gallery and nothing worked

Ratoblade

Jun 6, 2020
Sorry if this has been asked in the thread before but in the costumization Menu I've changed Leah's relationship with MC to that of "Sister" but he keeps referring to her as "friend", is this correct? I'm in chapter 3 right now.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well either game is buggy or it wants hardware updgrade since with vsync on it crashes (throws error msg about vsync) shortly after game starts where mc is entering on dinner table and with vsync off it crashes (again throws some error msg) when emily's dad is talking to his son.

misfolk

Jan 22, 2021
Finally some character progression with Dante. And I hope MC's lube was silicone-based, but probably not, since it was in his wankbox.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well game works but only if goes slowish with clicks and apparently plays it through of 1 sitting (went to browser window it and then it again crashed), so far furthest i have gotten has been ken rising up after cussing.

cyrien

Jul 14, 2021
well game works but only if goes slowish with clicks and apparently plays it through of 1 sitting (went to browser window it and then it again crashed), so far furthest i have gotten has been ken rising up after cussing.
check the crack thread, theres a fix i believe

Dec 15, 2023
Hi everyone New at this game And i have a question
In the customization tab about leah
considering there is a incest tag in the game
Is she Mc's sister or something?Can you change their relationship from friend to sister or will the sister or mother of the main character of the game appear later?

misfolk

Jan 22, 2021
Hi everyone New at this game And i have a question
In the customization tab about leah
considering there is a incest tag in the game
Is she Mc's sister or something?Can you change their relationship from friend to sister or will the sister or mother of the main character of the game appear later?
Yes, she's the sister.

Reactions: Shaojiang
3.70 star(s) 72 Votes