3.80 star(s) 72 Votes

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
Just started this game yesterday, never heard of it before, and damn, happily surprised thus far, sandbox is a refined taste but I don't mind too much, I like the fact there's some dark shit going on, that most characters deal with some sort of trauma, that all girls are, to me, interesting, I have my favorites but I just finished Chapter 4, which was massive...

Also, love the buildups to lewd scenes, more rewarding to me.

A nice surprise indeed.

Reactions: JJ1960

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well your theories are possible but he could have let sound out when orgasming.

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
Ok I'm just into Episode 7, but damn, side characters are crazy funny in this game, from 'Batman' to Dante, and now I'm going through Kristen... I can honestly say that while the sex scenes are aptly done, from the buildups to the narration and subtle animations, it's the story/writing/characters that keeps me in this game, it's dark and fucked up, fortunately sprinkled with humor and craziness once in a while to somber it up.

Edit: Oh, and Carmen, she's something else...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Ok I'm just into Episode 7, but damn, side characters are crazy funny in this game, from 'Batman' to Dante, and now I'm going through Kristen... I can honestly say that while the sex scenes are aptly done, from the buildups to the narration and subtle animations, it's the story/writing/characters that keeps me in this game, it's dark and fucked up, fortunately sprinkled with humor and craziness once in a while to somber it up.

Edit: Oh, and Carmen, she's something else...
yes they all (even those you meet later) are crazy and get crazier as story advances.

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
That's why the scenes with Alexis are my favorite. Gotta love a girl who knows exactly what she wants. :love:

• Haha
Reactions: Sasanid

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
That's why the scenes with Alexis are my favorite. Gotta love a girl who knows exactly what she wants. :love:
Yeah she really is straight to the point, one of the few, if not the only, that doesn't speak in circles :LOL:

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
Side characters are great, but for me they did an outstanding job with Emily and Val.While other characters are cool, there are a lot of similar ones in other games, but those 2 really stand out to me. initially I hated emily, and I suspected they'd try to redeem her, and I thought It would be the typical story of her being so in love with the mc she'd just change her ways. But her family's story and other stuff really made me like her. And Val, while she claims she's just evil, is not a one dimensional character at all. There are a lot of nuances and even though I prefer Emily's or Maggie's looks, she completely won me over. One of my fav characters in AVNs for sure.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
Side characters are great, but for me they did an outstanding job with Emily and Val.While other characters are cool, there are a lot of similar ones in other games, but those 2 really stand out to me. initially I hated emily, and I suspected they'd try to redeem her, and I thought It would be the typical story of her being so in love with the mc she'd just change her ways. But her family's story and other stuff really made me like her. And Val, while she claims she's just evil, is not a one dimensional character at all. There are a lot of nuances and even though I prefer Emily's or Maggie's looks, she completely won me over. One of my fav characters in AVNs for sure.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I get you on Val, liked her from the start cause of her malign snark, her smarts and her confidence, but the more story goes, damn, I mean, I'm just into Episode 9 (right now), and I get how multi-faceted she is, and I love characters like her. She's also, to me, hot as hell, and given the poses she has, helps a lot in my case.

Girls like Valerie, Elsa from Corporate Culture, Quinn from BaDIK, Kindra from Artemis, heck Yennefer from The Witcher... yeah, I love smart women with snark, and either some craziness and/or a cold, calculating side.

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
Let me just say that I appreciate all the members here who are using spoiler tags for relevant plot points. If you haven't played through the story yet this is a blessing so that people like me who only recently found it can experience it the way the author intended. If you can't read it and are just starting out, play through and then revisit this forum for some very good discussions.

/brownnosing off

3.80 star(s) 72 Votes