3.80 star(s) 72 Votes

vincent13

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2018
"Cheatcode:"

"galleryunlock": "All scenes in the Gallery have been unlocked!",
"galleryunlockfree": "All free scenes in the Gallery have been unlocked!",
"allepisodes": "All episodes have been unlocked!
"unlocksex": "All sex scenes will be available in the selected episode, regardless of previous choices.",
"ep5partymenu": "Quickly replay the Halloween party selecting any companion you want.",

Also use the Patreon chapters and Platinum Bonus Scenes patch - for all scenes.

Note - To use the "allepisodes" cheat - you need to create a new profile and start a new game - Then add the cheat code.

Added to the OP ;)
I can only unlock up to page 2 can someone help me?

Axxis

Apr 11, 2022
I see the devs announced a movie version of the game. That's gonna drive them crazy. How will they possibly be able to sit and just watch a movie when one of their favorite kinks is screen clicking. I would love to read this but the thought of getting Carpal Tunnel Syndrome from clicking through 4gigs worth of story doesn't sound fun. An auto button would have been amazing and common sense. They do give you skip and foward buttons so why not an auto button?

Reactions: Abraxxas

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I see the devs announced a movie version of the game. That's gonna drive them crazy. How will they possibly be able to sit and just watch a movie when one of their favorite kinks is screen clicking. I would love to read this but the thought of getting Carpal Tunnel Syndrome from clicking through 4gigs worth of story doesn't sound fun. An auto button would have been amazing and common sense. They do give you skip and foward buttons so why not an auto button?
Tab skip works just fine till you have to select an option and it will stop, if there is nothing you have to click it just fast forwards, just like Ren'Py, the game may say other for the engine, but it almost exactly behaves like Ren'Py....that's another reason I like this game.

Everyone skips it because it says "others" but it's just plays just like Ren'Py game but looks better.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Yeah i have the file in the correct place but none of that is unlocked for me. Block what with firewall? i'm not getting any windows defender notifications when i downloaded version.dll nor when i extracted it into the folder. Do i need to block something else?
I'm just saying it's always good to block games trying to access the internet, especially ones you are not paying for.

2 - Optional. You might want to block this game in the firewall as it constantly pings google analytics. (As far as I can tell, as of v0.9, it only logs menu clicks and game choices)
It might do more; we have no clue.

So, for your issue no clue it works just fine here, works on previous versions too.

Reactions: Twistty

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
The GoFile version for windows gave an error when extracting on a .dat file in the images folder, and the game wouldn't start. The Mega version worked fine.
I noted a DL error when I grabbed the Gofile yesterday and unpacked today - the file size was actually smaller than the 10.2 package by about 600Mb, so is seem something major might have been missing.

The Gofile and Pixeldrain files are both the same size now - looks like the GF was replaced late yesterday - so maybe they both work now.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I noted a DL error when I grabbed the Gofile yesterday and unpacked today - the file size was actually smaller than the 10.2 package by about 600Mb, so is seem something major might have been missing.

Sounds like a bad upload...wonder if anyone reported it.

Brosef25

Mar 4, 2020
I'm just saying it's always good to block games trying to access the internet, especially ones you are not paying for.

It might do more; we have no clue.

So, for your issue no clue it works just fine here, works on previous versions too.
It works now, I had to change the properties of the extension to always run when I open the application for the game. Thanks for the info though!

Reactions: SonsOfLiberty

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
That last scene I did not expect to happen. I mean, my suspicion about Silent1 was correct but the very last scene I did not. Cant wait for episode 12.

How long are updates on average anyway? Feels like we are approaching endgame. Might wrap up by Episode 15.

Reactions: Fun Shaundi

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
How long are updates on average anyway? Feels like we are approaching endgame. Might wrap up by Episode 15.
I posted here about release cycle. Minor updates about every 2 weeks, they add new Platinum gallery scenes, etc, about 2 months for new chapters, maybe tad less, maybe a tad more...

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
I posted here about release cycle. Minor updates about every 2 weeks, they add new Platinum gallery scenes, etc, about 2 months for new chapters, maybe tad less, maybe a tad more...
Thats pretty frequent, and you still get a lot of content to go with the speed. Love Joint is where its at. Cant wait for their future stuff.

Reactions: Collect

danvo2004

Apr 24, 2020
It's free on you can go there and see Android is on v0.10.3.

There official

You will have to wait for the developer to update to Android, and since they have updated Android for all the previous Chapters.

This was a note about Android for Chapter 10 when it first released.

The Android version is coming soon, this week.

So, expect Android sometime within a week more or less ;)
hey man, I saw you've been compressing many games, could you compress this game ?

3.80 star(s) 72 Votes