3.80 star(s) 72 Votes

NTDW

Mar 18, 2020
I know other people have said this probs but this game is a goddamn masterpiece lmfao no other game on this site has kept me on my toes as well as made me laugh (the dante character is the best joke character I have ever seen) as much as this one.

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
Isn't really. Starts off with a little bit of sandbox, but that's gone after a couple of chapters.
And all I need is the cheat dll to open up all the chapters? How does it work actually? Is there a key combo to activate it or no? Sorry for all the questions.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
And that's it? Sounds easy enough. Do I need to use the cheat codes in the cheat section?
Only use cheats if you actually plan on not playing and want to just see the material cough, cough.

The platinum bonus scenes are not in game (a Patreon exclusive, just fun little side/sex adventure) and are meant to be watched after you've completed the game, well completed Chapter 11.

There isn't any grinding either, a sandbox that lasts all of 5 minutes.

Like I said above it acts and plays just like Ren'Py, you get a little bored, click tab and skip at warp speed.

Reactions: Twistty

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
Only use cheats if you actually plan on not playing and want to just see the material cough, cough.

The platinum bonus scenes are not in game and are meant to be watched after you've completed the game, well completed Chapter 11.

There isn't any grinding either, a sandbox that lasts all of 5 minutes.

Like I said above it acts and plays just like Ren'Py, you get a little bored, click tab and skip at warp speed.
It was just that I was reading the posts in here, where people said and the note says that we needed to dl the cracked chapters, but, I didn't see a link for those, just a link to a post that linked to the dll. So, wasn't sure if I needed to activate the other chapters or not.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
It was just that I was reading the posts in here, where people said and the note says that we needed to dl the cracked chapters, but, I didn't see a link for those, just a link to a post that linked to the dll. So, wasn't sure if I needed to activate the other chapters or not.
Just download the game, then place the .dll where Shael Hill Secrets.exe is and play.

Just an example, it works for any version number.

Screenshot_2023-04-04_191703.png

Reactions: Dark Silence

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
On Windows I don't know (UAGC incorporated the game now), but these are notes from compressors who've done it on the Linux side.

Here are the undecrypted images, made a dump. There are a few missing in the ones I converted not sure why (probably the slide images no biggie, not in the game though, all there and fine), I'll post both the compressed one I did now for the images, and the uncompressed dump...

(y)

Image dump = compressed

Images = untouched
Sorry SonsOLiberty - I was distracted and meant to come back, but....:( Ooops
But thanks so much for that info, and especially the image "dump"!
That was very generous of you, and beyond what I expected !!!

• Red Heart
Reactions: SonsOfLiberty

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Details matter. Details are appreciated.

Some folks here operate under the belief that real women don't have hair (or at least shouldn't have hair) that doesn't grow from their scalp, a small area above each eye or on the eyelids. The last time such folks likely were in the presence of a real naked female was during birth (when they - spoiler - emerged from their mom's likely hairy cooch) or when the neighbor girl pointed and laughed after a round of "show me yours".

Pontificating done, the week old growth on Sandra's legs is just one of those cool little details. Of course, the detail didn't survive all the way to the the close up of one of the alternate end scenes, but at least an attempt was made.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Finished all my routes for this update. I can't recall all of the speculation I've seen in the past pages, but my thought is that Valerie ISN'T SILENT1, but is SILENT2 and stopped MC from going off half cocked and blowing her cover. I also don't think Sandra is SILENT1, but she is acting in support of Valerie.

While Valerie could have set up an auto-response by SILENT1 to her conversation in the computer lab, I still think it is another party. Her dad may or may not be SILENT1, but based on the bloody bat and body count, I think maybe he's working to help her, but she's trying to avoid him to keep her cover (and not be seen with a guy that killed people to help save her). If she is SILENT1, then dad somehow knows and is working against her.

Maybe the revelation is at face value, but I don't think it is.

Reactions: misfolk

misfolk

Jan 22, 2021
Finished all my routes for this update. I can't recall all of the speculation I've seen in the past pages, but my thought is that Valerie ISN'T SILENT1, but is SILENT2 and stopped MC from going off half cocked and blowing her cover. I also don't think Sandra is SILENT1, but she is acting in support of Valerie.

While Valerie could have set up an auto-response by SILENT1 to her conversation in the computer lab, I still think it is another party. Her dad may or may not be SILENT1, but based on the bloody bat and body count, I think maybe he's working to help her, but she's trying to avoid him to keep her cover (and not be seen with a guy that killed people to help save her). If she is SILENT1, then dad somehow knows and is working against her.

Maybe the revelation is at face value, but I don't think it is.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021

I just hope Love Joint had planned the whole story out and is not winging it along the way so everything makes sense in the end... in the past they winged many things in their games, DfD and Double homework was a mess at some point and got kinda ridiculous in more than one way storywise. The games worked well though. Cause the overall plot wasnt that "thriller" like and those two games werent that serious like shale hill is so far.

But for shale hill the plot drives the whole game the most, the "chasing the girls" part is kinda very straight without any obstacles so far. So the plot needs to get a real good conclusion. So far the plot is really good,
and if its really planned out fine until the end, it could pretty much be one of the best overall plots around F95. Well of course plotwise most games are VERY thin around here, but not so shale hill so far.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
So, latest episode. My thoughts

That's all, cheers.
You are not aware that "batman" is the detective out of the other game of Love joint Daughter for Dessert? Ex Detective gone mad cause of the story out of that game... he wasnt Hank and dont have those tech-whizz-skills... he has just his ex-detective-cop-skills and making use of them without being really sane. Thats the gist of it. At the end he might get his sanity back again, but so far he doesnt really have a higher purpose and is just there for amusement and cameo appearnce out of another game, and more so a tribute to palmer of course.

Reactions: Deathzazor

Fun Shaundi

Jun 24, 2021
You are not aware that "batman" is the detective out of the other game of Love joint Daughter for Dessert? Ex Detective gone mad cause of the story out of that game... he wasnt Hank and dont have those tech-whizz-skills... he has just his ex-detective-cop-skills and making use of them without being really sane. Thats the gist of it. At the end he might get his sanity back again, but so far he doesnt really have a higher purpose and is just there for amusement and cameo appearnce out of another game, and more so a tribute to palmer of course.
Nope, I wasn't aware. This is the first game of Love Joint I play.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Nope, I wasn't aware. This is the first game of Love Joint I play.
Well, to summarize, He is kinda a doofus in DfD, and just making a appearence again in this game, dont pay to much attention to his character. He is the "funny" sidekick doofus in previous game, nothing more. And overall the same now, but as a homeless kinda insane guy. And for the toaster, the toaster was stolen in the previous game and later found again and handed over to "batman" at the end... the whole game it was kinda a running gag that "batman" wanted to find the stolen toaster and solve the case, but couldnt manage it.

3.80 star(s) 72 Votes