3.80 star(s) 72 Votes

shakespear

Feb 25, 2020
Anyone else had this come up?:

############################################################################################
ERROR in
action number 1
of Create Event
for object <undefined>:

Scribble:
Could not find "fonts/fontVNE3DialogboxBold_msdf.json"
Please add it to the project's Included Files
############################################################################################
gml_Script___scribble_error (line 367)
gml_Script___scribble_font_add_msdf_from_project (line 44)
gml_Script___scribble_font_add_all_from_project (line 67)
gml_GlobalScript___scribble_system (line 302)

I tried searching around but it seems to be unique to me...

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Anyone else had this come up?:

ERROR in
action number 1
of Create Event
for object <undefined>:

Scribble:
Could not find "fonts/fontVNE3DialogboxBold_msdf.json"
Please add it to the project's Included Files
gml_Script___scribble_error (line 367)
gml_Script___scribble_font_add_msdf_from_project (line 44)
gml_Script___scribble_font_add_all_from_project (line 67)
gml_GlobalScript___scribble_system (line 302)

I tried searching around but it seems to be unique to me...
Can't say that I have seen that, it's a font issue. Is that Mac or Win? Maybe try re-extracting it again and try again?

jayeddie1008

May 20, 2020
I just need to rant a bit about something. Love the story and the renders, top notch, but please do some research if you're going to include guns in your story. Glocks do not have safeties for one. 2, one render has Maggie holding her thumb behind the slide. Good way to get your thumb torn up. Okay, end of rant.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I just need to rant a bit about something. Love the story and the renders, top notch, but please do some research if you're going to include guns in your story. Glocks do not have safeties for one. 2, one render has Maggie holding her thumb behind the slide. Good way to get your thumb torn up. Okay, end of rant.
Exactly. Only safety on a glock is your booger hook, and keeping it off the bang switch. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: jayeddie1008

Ababa3586

May 11, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I pondered myself about who the strangler clown was, there was no concrete clue to point to someone in particular. The fact that Valerie can't attend the party tick me,but what convince me she was the strangler clown was that her hair style matches the clown.

Another thing that draws my attention is there so many peoples using sign language. Leah, Samanta... those are friend to MC so its kinda normal. Then, there is Lidia and Dante using sign language, less obvious unless they are
infiltrated agent. Lidia comes with an incredible explanation about why these peoples tailing her. Dante background not
going further before his 20 or so, look like a makeup cover. So, my thinking is there is a third party in the plot beside the MC and the fraternity. Maybe some agency took notice of those strange disaperances. The MC being mute and working in the network lab become a key to their investigation. Or its just a secure way to comunicate without using network.

Reactions: misfolk

Jevan2024

Nov 21, 2022
So there's no way to play Episode 8-11 for free on android? 0.11.1 is out for android too

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well gotta say that mc really emptied his balls on ch8 since 3some, sex with teacher and sex with val.

devil swag

Feb 8, 2019
How to unlock the full gallery in Android I'm using the cheat code but after episode 6 all scenes are locked.... Help me please

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
How to unlock the full gallery in Android I'm using the cheat code but after episode 6 all scenes are locked.... Help me please
Because you can only play up until Chapter 6 for free as Android is the old version.. There is no fix/patch for Android, you will have to pay to see past Chapter 6 or play on Windows/Mac.

Chapter 7 is free on the newer Android builds, but not here

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
When is the steam release?
when ready.

i'm on ch10 and so far only who mc hasn't fucked is krystal and everytime i see alexis i get urge that mc should tie her up and fuck her in every hole every 2 hrs. just too bad that she'd enjoy on that.

Jan 3, 2022
umm did any one know how to unlock lea scene in ep.10,11 and valerie and emily scene in ep.11 in main story line? or is any walkthrough out there?

3.80 star(s) 72 Votes