3.70 star(s) 72 Votes

SGEzlo

Dec 29, 2019
Has anyone made a walkthrough for this game? I missed a scene iin the gallery and I was wondering how do I get it.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Has anyone made a walkthrough for this game? I missed a scene iin the gallery and I was wondering how do I get it.
Never seen a WT. Unless someone does a .pdf, we aren't likely to get one since the game isn't on Ren'Py and the LJ folks aren't likely to give us one in-game.

What is the position of the scene you are missing? If you leave Emily in jail, there are scenes you won't get with her, as well as a few other choices. You probably need to play multiple routes to get them all, beginning with the Halloween party.

We'd need a screenshot to really know what you missed.

SGEzlo

Dec 29, 2019
Never seen a WT. Unless someone does a .pdf, we aren't likely to get one since the game isn't on Ren'Py and the LJ folks aren't likely to give us one in-game.

What is the position of the scene you are missing? If you leave Emily in jail, there are scenes you won't get with her, as well as a few other choices. You probably need to play multiple routes to get them all, beginning with the Halloween party.

We'd need a screenshot to really know what you missed.
Uh it's in episode 8, the scene listed before the Haley and Maggie scene in the gallery.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Uh it's in episode 8, the scene listed before the Haley and Maggie scene in the gallery.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

To get that, you had to be flirty with her anytime you had the chance and think things to yourself like "I find her attractive" (or whatever the choice was when she left the restaurant patio and at other times), and also take a nap in the teachers' lounge (or something like that).

SGEzlo

Dec 29, 2019

To get that, you had to be flirty with her anytime you had the chance and think things to yourself like "I find her attractive" (or whatever the choice was when she left the restaurant patio and at other times), and also take a nap in the teachers' lounge (or something like that).
Ahh yes that checks out. Thanks.

ReaperGD

Jul 29, 2020
Fast-forwarding through dialogues kind of defeats the purpose of playing an Adult Visual NOVEL.
Ayy man, I like SHS' story and I do play it normally most of the time. But when I get the urge to fap I just skim through a lot of the dialogue to get the scene, ya feel?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Shale Hill Secrets [v0.11.3c][Love-Joint]

COMPRESSED:

Windows - Pre-Patched

- - -

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
SonsOLiberty
Compressed already - I cannot find the regular version on 11.3?

Edit - It's on Itch.
Yeah, all 3 were updated a few hours ago. Obviously, you can still only play up to the end of Chapter 7 unless you use the fix (excluding Android no fix there), and I'm assuming it's minor fixes and adds the new platinum gallery scenes.

Reactions: Twistty

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ShaleHillSecrets-0.11.3
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

lonewolf1986

Jan 25, 2020
um so i decided not to do the bar with Emily and Val but later at Val's apartment they are talking as if the bar happened

3.70 star(s) 72 Votes