3.70 star(s) 72 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
any mother daughter at this game?
not atm, also unlikely in future.

there's only 1 mother-daughter and on that mother thinks that daughter has died and daughter wants to keep it so. only bloodrelation to mc (if set so) is sister.

JimmySanders

Sep 25, 2021
Hi all,

This is a super weird request, but would anyone be willing to share their save files up to (but not including) Chapter 11? Mine have seemed to be deleted off my hard drive :/

charlesrich

May 30, 2021
Any word on the next update?

Last Patreon update is free

Hello guys, how is it going?
We just wanted to take a moment to provide you with an update on the progress of the twelfth episode of Shale Hill Secrets. Our dedicated team is working on piecing the game together to ensure that everything runs smoothly as we are accustomed to.
Speaking of the game, it's no surprise that our main character has found himself entangled in yet another dangerous situation. The twists and turns of his journey continue, leaving us all eagerly wondering what awaits him in the next chapter. The suspense is palpable, but fear not, the answers you seek will be unveiled soon!
While we cannot reveal too much just yet, at least we can give you a small glimpse into the next episode… See you soon!

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Last Patreon update is free

Hello guys, how is it going?
We just wanted to take a moment to provide you with an update on the progress of the twelfth episode of Shale Hill Secrets. Our dedicated team is working on piecing the game together to ensure that everything runs smoothly as we are accustomed to.
Speaking of the game, it's no surprise that our main character has found himself entangled in yet another dangerous situation. The twists and turns of his journey continue, leaving us all eagerly wondering what awaits him in the next chapter. The suspense is palpable, but fear not, the answers you seek will be unveiled soon!
While we cannot reveal too much just yet, at least we can give you a small glimpse into the next episode… See you soon!
Seems like its still a couple months out

Adoori

Nov 17, 2021
Hey guys, i got a error when the sex scene with Sam is about to beggin on episode* 4... i can't get through it now.
I'm playing the last version (0.11.3)

############################################################################################
ERROR in
action number 1
of Other Event: User Defined 2
for object oVNE3_AnimationLoad:

Illegal Buffer Index -1############################################################################################
gml_Object_oVNE3_AnimationLoad_Other_12 (line 14)
gml_Object_oVNE3_AnimationLoad_Alarm_0 (line 8)

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Hey guys, i got a error when the sex scene with Sam is about to beggin on episode* 4... i can't get through it now.
I'm playing the last version (0.11.3)

############################################################################################
ERROR in
action number 1
of Other Event: User Defined 2
for object oVNE3_AnimationLoad:

Illegal Buffer Index -1############################################################################################
gml_Object_oVNE3_AnimationLoad_Other_12 (line 14)
gml_Object_oVNE3_AnimationLoad_Alarm_0 (line 8)
Is that the normal version or the compressed version?

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Good morning. I just discovered this game. How is it compared to Daughter for Dessert? Cuz I don't really like DFD. I mean I like the art and the girls but I hate the story and the way the mc reacts so I drop it around chapter 11 or 12.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Good morning. I just discovered this game. How is it compared to Daughter for Dessert? Cuz I don't really like DFD. I mean I like the art and the girls but I hate the story and the way the mc reacts so I drop it around chapter 11 or 12.
I don't think it's anything like it, the MC is a "mute".

The games play just like you are playing a Ren'Py VN, you will be fooled as it says other, but it acts and plays just like it. It has a sandbox tag but that only applies for like a whopping 5 minutes of the game and it was dropped very early on.

3.70 star(s) 72 Votes