3.70 star(s) 72 Votes

biniweti

May 2, 2018
No walkthrough right now, as it's not completely necessary early on. Which scenes are you worried you missed? Most special scenes are pretty clear so far (either accept the girls advances or reject them). Bar one is a slightly different, but you can undo until you get the right answer! ;)
Thanks for answer! I read the comments again and see i miss only one because i didn't want to see it :p

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Did I miss an update lol? Like 90% of the preview images in the OP post are new to me and I dont recognize them from the game.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Did I miss an update lol? Like 90% of the preview images in the OP post are new to me and I dont recognize them from the game.
well yes and no, patrons got update so unless you are supporter you didn't miss. some images are content to come.

MelonMusk

Aug 2, 2017
Isn't that because the ONLY way to play it is if you are a Patreon.. it was the same way with Double Homework.
Well, the game was shared here, and the DH was available only on Patreon because there was verification if you are a patron. This game don't have that I suppose

Reactions: DanThaMan

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1640186160972.png

A First Look At Shale Hill Secrets - Episode 4 Part 2!

Up first, Maggie! There is a lot more to learn about this peculiar and shy girl, and this release will develop quite a lot on that, bringing key information about her character.

For now we won’t say too much – no one likes spoilers! – but here are two images from the next release.

1640186250662.png

Only Maggie? For now, yes! We will get back to you with more news throughout the month. Hopefully you are all looking forward to the next release. We’ll see you soon for more!

The Love-Joint Team.

Reactions: VVAR666

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
????????????

@LoveJointCom

This account doesn’t exist
Try searching for another.

???????????????????????

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Nice Sister for Dessert hahaha :cool: (y)
Good Luck with Game wish Best updates (y)

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
Some unique stuff, and of course the same shitty ass deformations (litterally the deformations of the ass). I understand that is hard and probably requires importing and exporting and breaking your balls, but 95% of the man in this planet have better looking asses than this DAZ3D girls.

If devs with experience that are making new games, dont dare to do it well, we are doomed to watch this trannies until DAZ decides to implement better bone/rigging/skining whatever the name is.
I havent played this game yet, is there anything wrong with the girls's asses? I need to know, "They don't call me 'ass man' for no reason".

• Haha
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe
3.70 star(s) 72 Votes