3.70 star(s) 72 Votes

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
the renders look great! Adding this to my watchlist but withholding playing it yet since there doesn't seem to be much content

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
plenty of content just not sex content, usual from lj.
I meant story content too. I don't really wanna start playing only to be left hanging and stop at the dead center of it. Much rather play when most of the chunk of the story is already made.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I meant story content too. I don't really wanna start playing only to be left hanging and stop at the dead center of it. Much rather play when most of the chunk of the story is already made.
well there's couple hrs of content to be played.

xortor

May 3, 2018
For whatever reason I can't get the customization to work properly.
Chapter 1 was fine, it worked..
But from chapter 2 she was back to default, to being a friend. Suddenly the customization menu had no effect on the game. No nicknames. No relationship change. Nothing.

Ricky | Love-Joint

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2017
For whatever reason I can't get the customization to work properly.
Chapter 1 was fine, it worked..
But from chapter 2 she was back to default, to being a friend. Suddenly the customization menu had no effect on the game. No nicknames. No relationship change. Nothing.
Hmm, I haven't got complains about this. What version you playing?
Keep in mind the customization variables are not used a lot (yet).

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
I noticed the reversion to "friend" in some parts (can't say for sure it was chapter 2, but sounds about right.) First version I played was 0.3.something. I haven't gone back to check if the latest version fixes this, but I did notice that in the new content for 0.4.2 it was back to what I chose.

wildberryfarm

Dec 30, 2018
I noticed the reversion to "friend" in some parts (can't say for sure it was chapter 2, but sounds about right.) First version I played was 0.3.something. I haven't gone back to check if the latest version fixes this, but I did notice that in the new content for 0.4.2 it was back to what I chose.
The flow of the text is sometimes a bit illogical, like when the phone was not/found. I also encountered one instance of "Leah" when MC is outside of dorm bedroom, when I had renamed the character to Lara. Which made me look at the text going wtf is Leah now again? Too many recaps at end of day perhaps? Overal though a very nice game. MC is an idiot, completely fits IT dept, he could be in the company where I work as IT, hah. Cant wait to see where this is going!

Ricky | Love-Joint

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2017
cant save and load while I change the customization mid-episode 3 :cautious:. cant start a new game:eek:
That sounds like a bug that was addressed already in v0.4.3. The build leaked here has a few issues.
Restart the game ever time you finish an episode. I believe that should be enough to avoid the bug.

Reactions: arrcera

Ricky | Love-Joint

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2017
The flow of the text is sometimes a bit illogical, like when the phone was not/found. I also encountered one instance of "Leah" when MC is outside of dorm bedroom, when I had renamed the character to Lara. Which made me look at the text going wtf is Leah now again? Too many recaps at end of day perhaps? Overal though a very nice game. MC is an idiot, completely fits IT dept, he could be in the company where I work as IT, hah. Cant wait to see where this is going!
If you can let us know where that "Leah" line is that'd be helpful (there's a chance that was fixed already on the latest version since the once here is not the latest).

whaku

Jul 27, 2019
Sorry, may i ask?
So the point is, MC is not gonna do lewd stuff with Leah?
Because that's my target but looks like every choice that i make is not gonna take me there.

whaku

Jul 27, 2019
Not yet... But if that's your goal you won't be disappointed in the long run.
Ah.. nice to hear it, since both Leah and Valerie are the attractive one. It's like V the wild and L the calm.
So far I like Shale Hill based on the character design and the plot. (y)

Last edited:

What'sNew

Oct 20, 2021
I like Shale Hill based on the character design and the plot.
100%. I played Shale Hill based on the character designs themselves. The faces, clothing and differences between the LIs is refreshing, not to mention the sex scenes are really well done too (Haley's comes to my mind).

Add to that we have an interesting premise so we really get the best of both worlds. That said, I do hope we get more opportunities to use Recently to spy on the girls in the future :LOL:, and of course have negative consequences to it if we take it too far.

Reactions: Ricky | Love-Joint

aexiel

Sep 5, 2018
After playing the first episode it was a close call between Haley and Valerie, with Maggie as a nice 3rd. But the more I play the more I think Valerie is a full package and the most attractive one overall - looks, style, brain, easy-going attitude but also ambitious, witty sense of humor. Often successful and strong girls are portrayed as being one-dimensional, bland, predictable, or too pushy, so great job creating one that is very different.

Edit: glad to see that Lidia was also added as a potential love interest, she is really cute.
Go Team Valerie!

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Archangelx64

Aug 7, 2017
loving this! just wondering, does it share a similar release schedule to DH or is it extended nowadays? Im not pressuring im just wondering about frequency

3.70 star(s) 72 Votes