3.70 star(s) 72 Votes

BenHatira

Oct 12, 2021
Indeed. That's the point. She didn't leave him for his disability but because he had a change of perspective she didn't like. My take, the change is him no longer being an careerist asshole. She wanted him to be a future president or at least some company high up. Since he seems no longer to be the cock of the hen, he no longer matches her ambitions.
Yeah this is also a way i understood it too.
But id hope there is a change in behaviour for her regarding they all kinda changed after the high school years. They grown up a bit probably seeing the world in a different light - you might change your attitude regarding what's important in life even without a harrowing incident like the MC had.
But i guess this is not something that happens to most people.
Well either way let's see how this unveils.

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
I think people are forgetting again how young they were during the elections. She was a teenager. Teenager's aren't generally mature enough to do the right thing when relationships get complicated. Some of them will, some of them won't. Doesn't mean they're bad people.

Even now they're still relatively young. And emotions are often complicated. I said before and I'll stand by it: her reaction after they slept together probably comes from a realisation that she still has strong feelings for him. It could be she regretted leaving him before and has suppressed that and the sex brought it back and she doesn't know what to do. So she tries to push it back down and him away.

I'm not excusing it. I'm saying it doesn't make her a bad person. She can change and make up for what she did. Let her feelings out and accept him for the person he is. I expect she will.

PS: I don't think he was ever a "careerist asshole" nor did she want him to be one. She wanted him to be ambitious. She wanted him to take a good opportunity that was being given to him for reasons that, while he didn't like them, were in no way underhanded - and remember, the reasons he was disliked before were based on Sam telling the voters that he was only in the race because he was friends with the current president and this was elitist and unfair, so you could view the swing in the opposite direction as reasonable, because people started to think of him as a person and not a target for resentment of the elite. If he'd taken the president position he wouldn't have been taking advantage of anyone. And my take is he would have done a good job. The fact that the way he got it concerned him is enough to show that he actually cared about the job being done by the right person for the right reasons. Which made him well suited to it.

What'sNew

Oct 20, 2021
Just played the game. I really enjoyed the premise of the game and the first two episodes were very well done. There was a deliberate approach to showing how the mc discovered his powers which I really appreciate. The girls are fleshed out and the dialogue is pretty witty at times. The models are really stylized and beautiful.

I cant say I enjoyed ep 3 and 4 as much however. The flashback sequence was necessary but it just wasn't my cup of tea. With ep 4, Im still not sure on how I feel about the MC letting Leah in on Recently. Imo it wasnt necessary for the MC to reveal his secret to Leah just like that. But I admit that's just my preference since I would have preferred the MC working alone. Also I find it weird that the MC doesnt get to use Recently to spy on girls more often. I thought that was the approach for a more depraved, perverted mc path. Feels like a wasted opportunity there for more voyeurism content. I guess this isnt that type of game, and the MC is less of a degenerate than I thought.

All in all it's a great game which unfortunately does not cater to my personal kinks as much, like voyeurism and spying etc. I would have preferred to see more of that (in a beta path for example) but it is what it is. Kudos to the devs :giggle:.

Reactions: Ricky | Love-Joint

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
I think people are forgetting again how young they were during the elections. She was a teenager. Teenager's aren't generally mature enough to do the right thing when relationships get complicated. Some of them will, some of them won't. Doesn't mean they're bad people.
Sure, i totally agree, and i expect there will be a redemption arc for Emily. Yet i presume her character is meant to be the elitist bitch with boudless ambitions and this is the initial conflict with MC. Of course if Emily is a route, and i presume she is, the conflict is destined to be solved somehow, and this implies that she will change her perspective at least to some extent after some shock event.

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
So far loved the story, looking forward to more content released, was though bit disappointed that it was very short, the other stories with Palmer were much longer even from the start. Hope in future the releases will be bigger.

Still have no preference of which girl I like most, but can say his ex sure isn't among them, she did exact the same brake up with him as an ex did with me, it cruel to dump people just because they get sick or get an handicap.

Doxxi

May 19, 2019
besides how absurd it comes across just by virtue of how fast the txt comes up on screen given that he says he types stuff out, i do love that you are showing a mute using txt to speech apps to communicate. the only thing i did not like was Emily from her thinking you are lying in the store(which you have the paper with the tasks from hank which would be a lot better to show then just saying its for a friend) to even if i go with the most negative option towards her i still am forced to go with her later, i find it really hard to care if she has a redemption arc when her my first interaction with her is admitting that she left the mc cause his voice is gone.

JM24

May 27, 2021
Just finished the game. Really good story and characters. Not a great deal of sex scenes yet but I just want the next update to come out and know what's happening next.

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
Wow no disrespect to our late palmer but this game so far story wise far surpases DFD or double homework. I get peoples Renpy bias but w/e engine this is seems to have all the same benefits of renpy (roll-back easy saves w/e).

Without a guide for this game though I wonder do choices matter in this game beyond the very obvious sex/no sex choices? Does the order in which you do quests matter or do you eventually visit everyone and get all scenes no matter what?

So far the only thing that seems mutually exclusive is when you tell your story to bar-chick you express regret over sister/ex-gf/valerie but that doesn't seem to lead to any different scenes yet.

To poster above me MC/leah's relationship is defined as w/e you want it to be. There are zero parents in the story yet and having played through they honestly could be siblings or childhood friends. References to their childhood show they were super close and grew up together as children but no references either in flashback or presence that 100% indicate they are related so go wild and put w/e you want. Leah being jealouis of the attention that MC gives Emily makes as much sense as a sister as a jealous best-friend and the game hasn't had them fuck yet so you don't get any sense of hesitency on MC's part on whether its incest just his own guilt over watching her in the shower which again would apply to a friend same as a sister.

Feb 3, 2018
what kinda restionship is mc and leah
Formally friends due to you know, anything else is technically personal interpretation.

I read her as the MC's twin sister, although cousin could also work easily since I think they're supposed to be the same age. More familial positions are possible, I knew a guy who had an aunt younger than him, but that requires so much additional context. If incest ain't your thing, there really isn't a reason to move it off of friend, especially since girlfriend doesn't work and everything else more or less defaults to friend anyways.

3.70 star(s) 72 Votes