3.70 star(s) 72 Votes

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Haley underrated. I love her persona.
She's certainly nice to look at, but given our current interactions with her (prior to the most recent update) it's too soon to tell her overall personality. For that reason she ranks lower on my list behind Leah, Sam, Valerie, and Maggie, but once I can get a better sense of who she is, I'm open to moving her up. ;)

aexiel

Sep 5, 2018
She's certainly nice to look at, but given our current interactions with her (prior to the most recent update) it's too soon to tell her overall personality. For that reason she ranks lower on my list behind Leah, Sam, Valerie, and Maggie, but once I can get a better sense of who she is, I'm open to moving her up. ;)
this is true. Haley has not spoken up about herself much and tells us little of who she really is.

personally I'd rank Valerie above Sam because the gap between her professionalism and subtle sexual harrassment is a bit of a turn on.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
this is true. Haley has not spoken up about herself much and tells us little of who she really is.

personally I'd rank Valerie above Sam because the gap between her professionalism and subtle sexual harrassment is a bit of a turn on.
Oh I agree regarding Valerie over Sam, I should have just clarified Valerie as 2 and Sam as 2A. And on a side note, having the benefit of the flashbacks, the MC really should pursued Valerie back in high school over Emily because she's a much better fit for him and clearly is interested in him personally, that or just seriously gets off on teasing him mercilessly.

Aug 21, 2020
The current ending of this is such a cocktease! God why did it have to be valerie's!

Pretty great!

The best ting about this game is that I like the MC. Most adult game MCs are kind of rapey assholes. Which admittedly one of my kinks but I least this time get to play as someone who is decent

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76
Aug 21, 2020
Oh I agree regarding Valerie over Sam, I should have just clarified Valerie as 2 and Sam as 2A. And on a side note, having the benefit of the flashbacks, the MC really should pursued Valerie back in high school over Emily because she's a much better fit for him and clearly is interested in him personally, that or just seriously gets off on teasing him mercilessly.
I'd agree but I have a thing for short haired girls. Stll Valerie is hot, if only I could pick o id choose sam and valerie

Her Ex is hot but is kind of a bitch.

ryan_love

Feb 8, 2019
I'd agree but I have a thing for short haired girls. Stll Valerie is hot, if only I could pick o id choose sam and valerie

Her Ex is hot but is kind of a bitch.
*His
His Ex is not a bitch, but she is a little bitter haha. I dont think she holds anything against anyone. She is her own girl and with strong opinions unlike the flashbacks where she was kind of following Val and MC mostly.

But about that - I dont know if its a bug or not with the game decisions, but I had never denied her in the choices but somehow I ended up with I rejected her somehow after the jail scene. **shrug**

Aug 21, 2020
His Ex is not a bitch, but she is a little bitter haha. I dont think she holds anything against anyone. She is her own girl and with strong opinions unlike the flashbacks where she was kind of following Val and MC mostly.
did not meant literally. I'd disagree with her breaking up with the mc for giving up the position. I'd do the same in the MC's place as I would not want a position handed to me because of pity.

aexiel

Sep 5, 2018
I think the only reason the MC didn't choose Valerie is because she was a year higher. From the flashbacks, he only got close to Valerie through the student council while Leah and Emily I think he knew for a longer time. Why he didn't pursue Leah at all is beyond me. She is genuinely caring, plus, Leah's thrill seeking kink is a plus for me. Can you imagine the hijinks if they were together from the start?

*His

But about that - I dont know if its a bug or not with the game decisions, but I had never denied her in the choices but somehow I ended up with I rejected her somehow after the jail scene. **shrug**
Why would Emily be bitter? She broke up with the MC. But I don't think she is really a bitch. She just has a really bad time expressing herself and resolving her own issues regarding the break up. She pretends to have moved on but clearly hasn't. Not having a new boyfriend and instead focusing solely on a project shows she is trying to distract herself. But she is sooooo hot though. Not to mention the Lara Croft style. Oooof.

The current ending of this is such a cocktease! God why did it have to be valerie's!

Pretty great!

The best ting about this game is that I like the MC. Most adult game MCs are kind of rapey assholes. Which admittedly one of my kinks but I least this time get to play as someone who is decent
Yeah... It's pretty rare for an MC to not be an outright degenerate from the start. Well... you can choose to be but the choice is there. Also, the face censoring, I forgot to mention in the review is a really nice touch. Kinda let's you immerse yourself.

Aug 21, 2020
Yeah... It's pretty rare for an MC to not be an outright degenerate from the start. Well... you can choose to be but the choice is there. Also, the face censoring, I forgot to mention in the review is a really nice touch. Kinda let's you immerse yourself.
did not even noticed the face censoring! hahha that is a nice touch! more games should take note

Also the story is actually interesting.

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
Completely this. While I do understand that from a developer side, they want to have control over the engine, from a user side, it's all about how convenient it is. While many basic Renpy features can be recreated in Tyrano, VN Maker, Unity, or whatever engine they make, it is often time consuming and buggy, just like we can see it numerous times, while Renpy is usually rather stable as a whole unless you want to make some great sandbox game. When 90% of the games have quicksave, skipping, rollback, easy options access, numerous save slots, ability to skip unseen text, you'll get used to it, and if those don't exist, me as the end user will miss them if they aren't present, and going to be bitchy about it, maybe to an extent where I give the game altogether.
This. While the preview images looked nice, I've had run-ins with this developer before. They have a lot of contempt for their players and have this greedy mentality where they want to coerce people into paying and keep strict control over the content etc.

I basically don't even bother with games that aren't RenPy any more because it tends to show the mentality of the developer without even having to look further into it.

With this game, I followed a sig on someone's post on another thread, so I didn't know it wasn't RenPy until I was in the thread. Saw the images, thought they looked nice, then saw the other games by the dev and knew the situation.

Sorry but I'll have to pass on this one. Back to the sweet fields of RenPy I go.

Ricky | Love-Joint

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2017
This. While the preview images looked nice, I've had run-ins with this developer before. They have a lot of contempt for their players and have this greedy mentality where they want to coerce people into paying and keep strict control over the content etc.

I basically don't even bother with games that aren't RenPy any more because it tends to show the mentality of the developer without even having to look further into it.

With this game, I followed a sig on someone's post on another thread, so I didn't know it wasn't RenPy until I was in the thread. Saw the images, thought they looked nice, then saw the other games by the dev and knew the situation.

Sorry but I'll have to pass on this one. Back to the sweet fields of RenPy I go.
The game is basically free (since it is DRM-free atm); it is downloadable and non-dependent on internet connection; it supports well three different platforms (special attention to the Android build, which is carefully optimized and has a separated GUI for small screens. The Mac build is code-signed, notarized and optimized for both Intel and Apple Silicon); the assets are unencoded in the game folder meaning you can see all the images if you want to; the saves are simple JSON files you can edit if you want to, and finally the gameplay is not the same, but it is quite similar to a regular RenPy game since over time we have been implementing a lot of alike features (I've seen players in our Discord thinking the game was RenPy).

The fact you didn't notice any of this because you were busy writing a thesis about how we are supposedly evil because this project doesn't use your engine of preference is astonishing. Saying we have contempt for our players is also completely ridiculous. I personally spend time with technical support assisting any player that reach me out and I don't ask if they are paid customers. We also have moderators in our Discord available to help anyone.

BenHatira

Oct 12, 2021
Captivating story and characters (this includes the MC - even Hank ffs) all of them are interesting with different personalities/behaviours without being over the top ... shout-out to Dante :sneaky:!
I'm actually having a hard time 'cheating' on a character in this game - strange feeling :giggle:

Also the animations just like the art as a whole really feels nice to look at, i guess i just like the style of the game.
Absolute banger so far and i can't wait to play through every LI's path when the game is finished.

Thanks for that game devs and keep doing such a great job !

Reactions: Ricky | Love-Joint

BenHatira

Oct 12, 2021
great game.I wonder if anyone likes Emily for more than sex. Like seriously she is probably the least likeable female character I've seen in adult games. I hope that's the reason she is in the game.If so,the writers did a great job.If she is supposed to have a redemption arc,at this point she'd have to invent a cure for cancer or end world hunger to atone in my eyes.I don't really see any standard explanation used to excuse toxic behavior in avn's working for me. Shame,cause physically she's the best looking in my opinion.
Personally i think Emily isn't either a bitch nor some evil genius...
I get the feeling the whole arc about her leaving MC has more to do with him losing his passion and the desire to not give up after the incident, not because he is now mute (it's more like that she feels when he lost his voice he also lost his passion).
She might even hoped for him to pursue her after the breakup ( 'promise me to not give up' / ' i can't be together with someone who gives up' ) which he did not do instead he started ignoring her according to his thoughts when we first met her in the mall.
Also she warms up to him pretty fast when he actually decided to sit down and finally have a talk with her.
So for me personally she is not really the only person responsible for the breakup - her leaving him (which we didn't really see how it happened).
I guess it's just complicated and their might be a even bigger picture behind that whole breakup.
Might be a complete wrong take on the whole situation but that's how i see it.

Idk i actually like that whole ex-gf drama thingy and it wouldn't be the first nor last time that a former couple get's back together after some tough times...

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
I get the feeling the whole arc about her leaving MC has more to do with him losing his passion and the desire to not give up after the incident, not because he is now mute (it's more like that she feels when he lost his voice he also lost his passion).
She might even hoped for him to pursue her after the breakup ( 'promise me to not give up' / ' i can't be together with someone who gives up' ) which he did not do instead he started ignoring her according to his thoughts when we first met her in the mall.
Also she warms up to him pretty fast when he actually decided to sit down and finally have a talk with her.
So for me personally she is not really the only person responsible for the breakup - her leaving him (which we didn't really see how it happened).
I guess it's just complicated and their might be a even bigger picture behind that whole breakup.

Idk i actually like that whole ex-gf drama thingy and it wouldn't be the first nor last time that a former couple get's back together after some tough times...
Yes,she left him cause he gave up and lost passion. Nobody likes quitters,but mc didn't just quit,his life was in danger and he lost his god damn voice.People with less serious damage are getting depressed,have PTSD and other mental issues.Emily completely ignores that and is unable to show any kind of compassion. Any explanation like she was open about leaving quitters doesn't work in this case.Now,this is portraying real world,so no one is inherently evil. Emily is driven,success oriented and capable,all good traits,but in terms of relationships with people she is terrible. She is patronizing and pretending to have a moral highground over mc after the break up,she was making him into an asshole while she was with him,she was a bad influence.there is simply nothing good about her that could potentially emerge if mc was to get back with her,cause even when they were together she was like that. People like her exist in the real world and are usually highly successful,so I'm not saying she is pure evil,she is good to have as a business partner/fuck buddy,but not as a friend or gf.

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020

Indeed. That's the point. She didn't leave him for his disability but because he had a change of perspective she didn't like. My take, the change is him no longer being an careerist asshole. She wanted him to be a future president or at least some company high up. Since he seems no longer to be the cock of the hen, he no longer matches her ambitions.

3.70 star(s) 72 Votes