3.70 star(s) 72 Votes

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
wow dev .. cant u make some chubby girl or different shapes please ? .. from what i see in the screenshots they are all skeletons :(

• Angry
Reactions: Twistty

Cigzag

Feb 20, 2020
I remember seeing some of these renders in Danson's discord! This looks incredible! Downloading.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Mr. Vargas

catnapper

Aug 29, 2021
Let me guess... as the cupboard (?) door is opened Leah will start furiously (and passionately) making out with MC as a"smokescreen" for them being there. Later she will try to claim that it was "nothing" (cue her pants catching fire).

Ricky | Love-Joint

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2017
works in both 32 and 64 bits.
The Windows version is built using the 64-bit runtime so it shouldn't work on Windows 32-bit as far as I know (although I haven't tested it since it's been more than a decade I don't own a 32-bit computer).

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The Windows version is built using the 64-bit runtime so it shouldn't work on Windows 32-bit as far as I know (although I haven't tested it since it's been more than a decade I don't own a 32-bit computer).
just tested, doesn't work on 32bit windows.

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
Dude, there are so many games full of meaty women with huge asses and giant t-rex thighs, don't take away one of the few for those of us who like our girls slim.
dude i dont care about other games im talking about this one .. and i didnt ask for erasing the skeletons or take away any thing .. i only ask to add more chubby ones so that all players will be happy not only u .. so dont worry u still gonna keep all the copy and paste skinny girls u have in the game .. my request was different than what u talk about .. so chill i was talking to the dev not the fans

Cena2001

May 12, 2021
Long ago I heard that there was a photo in which mc saw a future Li having sex with other guy is it now removed??

save8lot

Apr 7, 2021
Is there anyway to take screenshots in this game. Usually I can press "s" in renpy games but that does not work in whatever this game is coded in.

Ricky | Love-Joint

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2017
Is there anyway to take screenshots in this game. Usually I can press "s" in renpy games but that does not work in whatever this game is coded in.
I don't remember if that was a regression on the version leaked here, but the screenshot shortcut (s) does work on the (I just tested it).

save8lot

Apr 7, 2021
I don't remember if that was a regression on the version leaked here, but the screenshot shortcut (s) does work on the (I just tested it).
Thanks for your response. I just tried it again and still have the same problem. Other shortcut keys like "h" for hide work fine, but "s" does nothing. However it still works in other games I play.

I am only on chapter 1 so far, but I am running the latest v0.4.2. Not sure why it's not working for me.

Ricky | Love-Joint

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2017
Thanks for your response. I just tried it again and still have the same problem. Other shortcut keys like "h" for hide work fine, but "s" does nothing. However it still works in other games I play.

I am only on chapter 1 so far, but I am running the latest v0.4.2. Not sure why it's not working for me.
v0.4.2 is not the latest. It is the latest leaked here.

save8lot

Apr 7, 2021
v0.4.2 is not the latest. It is the latest leaked here.
Thanks, although unless the ability to take in-game screenshots is a new feature that is only available in the newest version of your game, the problem is something else. Perhaps an issue with the version leaked here, or something else. If I had the ability to support you and grab the most updated version from your Patreon then I would be able to tell for sure. However until then I am stuck troubleshooting whats available to me.

In an effort to further troubleshoot the problem, I tried the game on a second computer and unfortunately got the same result. I thought maybe the fact that I was running Windows 7 could have had something to do with it, but when i tested it on a windows 10 pc the same thing happened.

Perhaps someone else here can comment on if the "S" button to take screenshots works for them or not.

Ricky | Love-Joint

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2017
Thanks, although unless the ability to take in-game screenshots is a new feature that is only available in the newest version of your game, the problem is something else.
Screenshots are not a new feature per se, but the bug was a regression that was addressed on the latest build. Unfortunately I think 0.4.2 still suffers from it. As a workaround you could put the game in fullscreen mode and screenshot as usual using your keyboard.

Reactions: save8lot
3.70 star(s) 72 Votes