3.70 star(s) 72 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Kaze4506

Mar 6, 2021
I was caught by the look of this game right away. It ha 3 things great right off the bat. The renders were well done with proper lighting, enough so the models had lifelike skins instead of the dull, dead skin look most of them have. The creator didn't fill the character list with absurdly big titted, big assed models, and the MC is not a tiny, wormy looking guy.
It actually has a good storyline, One that doesn't depress you to be playing, like most other games. You know,a character you would shoot dead if you met in real life.
The sex scenes are well done, with several touches that show the creator is going above and beyond. For instance, the animations are not just one stroke gifs repeated, but have subtle turns of the head and hands....Its not exactly lifelike, but the animations look just so much better than 99% of the games out there.
Definitely going to support This project. (y)

denmike92

Nov 20, 2019
I was caught by the look of this game right away. It ha 3 things great right off the bat. The renders were well done with proper lighting, enough so the models had lifelike skins instead of the dull, dead skin look most of them have. The creator didn't fill the character list with absurdly big titted, big assed models, and the MC is not a tiny, wormy looking guy.
It actually has a good storyline, One that doesn't depress you to be playing, like most other games. You know,a character you would shoot dead if you met in real life.
The sex scenes are well done, with several touches that show the creator is going above and beyond. For instance, the animations are not just one stroke gifs repeated, but have subtle turns of the head and hands....Its not exactly lifelike, but the animations look just so much better than 99% of the games out there.
Definitely going to support This project. (y)
Should leave that for the review section.

tbzoo

Feb 24, 2019
yeah i read the tags. I know this is an adult game. It just that I played this in the past and did not remember getting sex scenes. I though it hasn't been built yet and that is why I'm asking.

BTW do you have a save file o something? I dont want to play everything from the beginning
you can skip (click the "skip" button or use "ctrl" on your keyboard) most of the dialogues very quickly to get through the previous episodes.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
didn't you ask it on prev. page?

no since that'd be spoiling and if shs goes to same length as dfd dn dh then this is in early stages.

BUT based on those 2 games throupie at best.
And there going to keep asking ad nauseam until they get an answer. They do that in nearly every thread they will not shut up about wanting to see high heels.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
I would say... the best work so far from Love joint.

I really loved DfD and DH... but this is something even better so far.

And i dont know why people complain about the engine... its really a good one and the DEVs can do what ever they want with it... renpy has it good sides, but also flaws and its kinda a corset.

There are some things in DH and DfD which were annoying... there wasnt really a continuation of the actions you did in the episode before... some things were ignored, and than forced on you... for example in DfD i didnt pursued any other girls... but in the next episode the MC and girls kinda act that i did something with them, even had sex... which i didnt. So the actions didnt matter really... and only in the last episodes you could decide "what you want and with whom" makes most of the playthrough kinda pointless... same goes for DH. So beeing faithful or not doesnt count, i doenst has an effect on the outcome in the end... all that matter was the choice you make in the last episodes.

Hopefully its not the same thing with this game... I know many aorund here dont like to do multiple playthroughs, but for me its the better thing. To screw every girl without any consquences and in the end just to choose the endig you want is kinda weird to me. So hopefully there will be conequences if "you play the field" But if i look back to the other games, i dont think so...

Lets get back to it...

The writing is good, the story interesting. In DfD and DH there were some very very over the top and ridiculous angles in the story that were just way too much for my taste.

But in shale hill its kinda grounded now... nothing to "over the top"... the "recently" app is kinda comprehensible and works fine in the story so far without being completly unrealistic. Hopefully it stays this way... sometimes less is more i would say.

The mute MC is kind of unique but to be honest... it doesnt matter much for the game. The MC is talking just like any other person. Doenst matter if he uses signs or the voice app... to say it frankly, i dont get it why he has to be mute in the first place, it doesnt add anything to the game, kinda pointless so far to me.
But doesnt matter realy, its not a bad thing, but doenst add something to the game either.

So the renders are top, i dont know why, but the girls got some "big eyes", but its just the art-style here... they all look cute though. I really like different personas, some are likeable, some are not, but every person is unique... thats a very good thing cause in most games around here there are just some stereotypes recycled everytime... the horny slut that jumps everything, the shy cute girl with no confidence, and so on... of course shale hill does have these stereotypes too, but not too much and overall the characters are believable, kinda reasonable and overall comprehensible.

The sound is very nice, the music too... really a big plus.

I like the animations too, they are not at the top, but decent and good enough to be a plus too.

I love the Tosater-detective btw... really nice appearance after the events of DfD... cant remeber his name though, and i cant recall exactly what happens with him in the end of DfD... but i dont think there were events that lead him to be a homeless crazy guy now :D Doesnt matter... important thing, he has the toaster ;) maybe he will be playing a bigger role and we get an explanation what happened to him after DfD in the next episodes.

Dont know what the plan is, and how much episodes youre planning... but there is already plenty of content, i would say at least half the amount of Double Homework for now... and double Homework got 19 episodes... if its going to be near 19 episodes with this one, it would be HUGE ;D

So overall... for now i would give 4/5. with more content and developing the story out it will get easily a 5/5 but for this i have to wait for some more updates... will come back to the game in a while for sure!

PS: will add this to the review section as well of course... but there no one can respond.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
And there going to keep asking ad nauseam until they get an answer. They do that in nearly every thread they will not shut up about wanting to see high heels.
yea i know sadly. but this pester got answer already.

Bruno3

May 12, 2020
Was little in the doubt for the game but just enough to give it a try.
It was dull for me in the beginning but as the story progressed it got really interesting so i decided to continue it.
So yeah, its a great game, i like it.

Aner878787

Nov 17, 2018
Some typos issues:
Frank: ... I don't (know) who those thugs were or who they work for.
Leah: You're not acting (like) yourself.
Leah: MC... This is't you. I told you... I told you (you) shouldn't run. Power corrupts.
I can't save in the screen with the option: "Ask her about the lick/Leave it alone." with Valerie
I have to keep her still. I'm not going(doing?) it alone

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
great game.I wonder if anyone likes Emily for more than sex. Like seriously she is probably the least likeable female character I've seen in adult games. I hope that's the reason she is in the game.If so,the writers did a great job.If she is supposed to have a redemption arc,at this point she'd have to invent a cure for cancer or end world hunger to atone in my eyes.I don't really see any standard explanation used to excuse toxic behavior in avn's working for me. Shame,cause physically she's the best looking in my opinion.
More like she is a next level bitch.

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

ryan_love

Feb 8, 2019
I just want to put it out here - this VN has some of the most coherent dialogues in all of f95 VNs. And I like to think I have played through a lot of them, and dropped several others midway because they aren't very engaging. But this one is very good. The dialogues make sense and are not cringey. The rendering is unique and I love that so much. The uniqueness (and beauty) of the art here is on par with Milky Touch (another VN). This is great. And engaging. And it doesn't even have a lot of boink-boinks and I dont mind haha. It prolly because I am putting my interests in almost all the main girls lol

Edit - just found out you guys also produced DfD - it was my first VN, and that was how I was introduced to the world of VN. Clearly, what goes around, comes around. Keep up the good work!

Last edited:

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
I'm just a few minutes into this game but i got the feeling it will be one of my favored.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Android port ?
Can't you port it bro?
once again: not leaked yet so you gotta wait aka have a thing called PATIENCE that it comes here or play on pc. dunno if joiplay would work on this but if doesn't then you are at mercy of devs since mac and android versions didn't get leaked.

if you are in hurry then support devs and be able to play this on android.

3.70 star(s) 72 Votes