3.70 star(s) 72 Votes

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
If you consider shallow people to be horrible people then yeah I guess that's fair.

I considered her horrible because I thought she was close to him but then dropped him simply because he couldn't win the election (assuming he tried his hardest). But we now know she never changed. She behaved exactly as you'd expect and I honestly can't fault her for that so I no longer find her horrible. It'd be like buying a pet dog and then getting angry at it for barking and making a ruckus.
Like someone else said in the thread, she's just a person with a different perspective and simply not a good match as a partner for the MC.
I agree 100%, and said something to that effect in a previous post. After seeing her flashback, I no longer hated her, though if you went for the post-breakup sex like I did, her reaction after was hate-able. Instead of just writing it off as a moment of weakness from 2-ex lovers and accepting it as a possible ex's with benefits fling, she angrily felt the need to remind the MC they broke up and are not getting back together and it was a colossal mistake, going so far as to ignoring and avoiding the MC at all costs.

While I no longer hated her guts, I do feel a little sorry for her that ultimately, she is who she's always been, shallow and something of a social climber, obsessed with her future prospects. She did in her defense warn the MC she would leave him if he ever decided to quit, but would stay by his side win or lose. Truthfully, my best girl, Leah, helped him remember who he really is or wants to be and that's not the man that Emily wants to be with. At best, they (Emily & the MC) should have just stayed friends/friends with benefits because they no longer are a good match/fit. Unfortunately Emily has yet to understand its ok to have feelings and care for a friend without actually being in a relationship with them.

So from my playthrough, Leah's my preferred girl, with Sam a close second, but dammit if I'm not tempted as hell with Valerie and adorable Maggie.

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
I agree 100%, and said something to that effect in a previous post. After seeing her flashback, I no longer hated her, though if you went for the post-breakup sex like I did, her reaction after was hate-able. Instead of just writing it off as a moment of weakness from 2-ex lovers and accepting it as a possible ex's with benefits fling, she angrily felt the need to remind the MC they broke up and are not getting back together and it was a colossal mistake, going so far as to ignoring and avoiding the MC at all costs.

While I no longer hated her guts, I do feel a little sorry for her that ultimately, she is who she's always been, shallow and something of a social climber, obsessed with her future prospects. She did in her defense warn the MC she would leave him if he ever decided to quit, but would stay by his side win or lose. Truthfully, my best girl, Leah, helped him remember who he really is or wants to be and that's not the man that Emily wants to be with. At best, they (Emily & the MC) should have just stayed friends/friends with benefits because they no longer are a good match/fit. Unfortunately Emily has yet to understand its ok to have feelings and care for a friend without actually being in a relationship with them.

So from my playthrough, Leah's my preferred girl, with Sam a close second, but dammit if I'm not tempted as hell with Valerie and adorable Maggie.
Yeah,she is an obsessed social climber,but I don't think warning him about the break up is something she can be defended with. I don't like quitters and whiners myself. But there is a huge difference between a situation where mc just gives up,disappointing his gf,Valerie and everyone else who worked for his victory (In this case Em could be excused),and a situation where he went through such a traumatic event,losing his voice,having to adapt to a new life. he was brave for even getting out of bed after something like this. This just shows that Emily is incapable of feeling and showing empathy,and she's close to being a sociopath. And as you observed she's also incapable of having real friends,everyone is just an asset to fulfill her goals.
I agree that Leah is great,I'm still torn between her and Valerie as my faves. Valerie is what Emily wish she could be. I like me some strong women,but usually strong women are also portrayed as bitchy or cold,and Valerie is luckily so not that. but Leah is also great,driven and supportive,tough call.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
What is up with Love Joint and redheads?? Like damn, I already want the braided one! It seems that my need for a redhead is pushing aside even the need for wincest!

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
So what is the word on a Steam release? Due to limited funds I have to support most Devs there. Has it passed initial review? Love the big eye art style, by the way. And I'd pay real money for a remaster of DFD with all the chapters combined into a single game. ;)

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
What is up with Love Joint and redheads?? Like damn, I already want the braided one! It seems that my need for a redhead is pushing aside even the need for wincest!
IKR? Love redheads as much as the next, and always have a weakness for picking them as a main L.I., but in this case, I like Maggie, just not over Leah, Sam, or Valerie.

mc is in his early 20 and leah is his sister.
Yeah I didn't even realize that the customization option was there if you wanted to make Leah the MC's sister... which, of course of I did! ;)

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

Syybeat

Feb 27, 2018
I overwrote the game from 0.3.5 and got missing audio/image issues immediately.
Will I lose any choice data if I make the new version into another folder?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
You are family, you need to hug and kiss and feel confy holding eachother,
like a loving family.
well they are siblings on my play and didn't touch customization.

I overwrote the game from 0.3.5 and got missing audio/image issues immediately.
Will I lose any choice data if I make the new version into another folder?
no, that's what you are supposed to do. delete old and play from new.

finished update yesterday and it usual good, good story, plenty of lewdscenes and good humor.

also on attached pic there's minor typo and foot doesn't belong to human.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 72 Votes