3.70 star(s) 72 Votes

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
why is everyone saying Emily is best girl?!?! all i got from her is shes hostel towards the MC breaking up with him because her had surgery and lost his voice if she really loved him in the first place she should have stuck by him during all that but no she left him and is being a complete bitch an asshole to him im sorry but i dont see Em and this so called Best Girl BS

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
why is everyone saying Emily is best girl?!?! all i got from her is shes hostel towards the MC breaking up with him because her had surgery and lost his voice if she really loved him in the first place she should have stuck by him during all that but no she left him and is being a complete bitch an asshole to him im sorry but i dont see Em and this so called Best Girl BS
Honestly no clue what you are talking about as I haven't seen anywhere that Emily is best girl...if anything I'd nominate her for worst. Even if I'm slightly a little more open-minded on her given her flashback scenes, she's still in no way best girl material imo.

Garen

May 6, 2017
Am I the only one who's hating this whole election past? (still reading Episode 3) It's not even about Emily for me, I'm legitimately annoyed at how easily everyone went after the MC and assumed he was an elitist.

Basically seeing the worst form of democracy being cheered for: mob rule.

EDIT: Goddammit and things happened exactly as expected. "I...don't want to be leader" The fucking mob government fell apart before it even began.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well bit hard to participate debates if has to type speech.

Aner878787

Nov 17, 2018
Who is saying that? Valerie best girl IMO

Professor Black

Jun 14, 2020
does this engine have quick screenshot? 1 thing i gave up with DH was the lack of quick screenshots and lack of autosaves. oh and how your saves do not transfer to the next episode automatically.

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
I see a tag that says MILF but not seeing any MILFs in the game play images just young girls

MelonMusk

Aug 2, 2017
does this engine have quick screenshot? 1 thing i gave up with DH was the lack of quick screenshots and lack of autosaves. oh and how your saves do not transfer to the next episode automatically.
This game has images in the files so there is no need for screenshots

Reactions: Tinuss

Dongus420

May 21, 2018
Really fun game.

Having the MC unable to speak makes things different and I'm invested in the mystery element too.

Hoping we get a MAC version of the newest update soon.

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
great game.I wonder if anyone likes Emily for more than sex. Like seriously she is probably the least likeable female character I've seen in adult games. I hope that's the reason she is in the game.If so,the writers did a great job.If she is supposed to have a redemption arc,at this point she'd have to invent a cure for cancer or end world hunger to atone in my eyes.I don't really see any standard explanation used to excuse toxic behavior in avn's working for me. Shame,cause physically she's the best looking in my opinion.

Dongus420

May 21, 2018
great game.I wonder if anyone likes Emily for more than sex. Like seriously she is probably the least likeable female character I've seen in adult games. I hope that's the reason she is in the game.If so,the writers did a great job.If she is supposed to have a redemption arc,at this point she'd have to invent a cure for cancer or end world hunger to atone in my eyes.I don't really see any standard explanation used to excuse toxic behavior in avn's working for me. Shame,cause physically she's the best looking in my opinion.
Yeah she's horrible as a person which I think is the intention.

Smoking hot though.

3.70 star(s) 72 Votes