3.70 star(s) 72 Votes

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Will there be a consequence for cheating (sleeping with multiple partners) in future episodes?
Technically MC is single at the moment so it’s not like he’s cheating on anyone per se, while I turned down meaningless sex with Sarah, I didn’t regret the hatefucking I gave Emily (to remind her what she’s missing out on). Hopefully admitting interest in the other girls doesn’t make some of their routes mutually exclusive with others.

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Is telling Emily over lunch that you dislike her the end of any path forward with her?
For the most part I would assume yes, since any other option means she invites the MC back to her place for a 'shower'. But since my initial reaction was how much I still hated her, she abruptly ended the conversation citing its obvious there is no reason to continue given the MC's hostile intent.

Sadly, post invite back to her apartment and subsequent sex scene, I hate how she goes out of her way to show how much of a mistake it was and actively avoids and discourages the MC from getting any ideas about getting back together or even have friends/ex's with benefits sex in the future.

Her reaction made me hate her all over again, and made me feel dirty, used and a little disgusted all over again, so at the risk of blue balling myself, I'd avoid her and the skank in the bar as the only 2 lewd scenes in the game so far. Guess I'll just have to hold out longer for Victoria, Leah, Haley, Sam or even Maggie.

Last edited:
Reactions: Aner878787

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Thanks for the answer Crimsonfiend76 I was hoping for some sort of revenge route being available... perhaps in future updates.
Playing devil's advocate for a second, while sharing with Haley just how he lost his voice and simultaneously befriended his rival Sam we got to see past Emily when she was the MC's girlfriend. I can almost sort of understand why she broke up with the MC, but I still call bullshit on her saying it's not personal (to her at least) so the MC shouldn't take it as such or be bitter about it.

Yes, she did tell him, she's not embarrassed or shallow enough to dump him over his losing voice, but rather him quitting the election and just handing it to Sam lowered her opinion and love for him. She was under the impression they had similar goals and plans for their future and to hell with everyone else that was beneath them. She then literally told him she will continue to stand by his side win or lose, but the one thing she can't abide is him throwing in the towel and quitting, which is exactly what he did, even when he received enough pity votes to win and beat Sam... only to then feel bad and resign, giving it back to Sam.

It comes as no surprise this traumatic event put things in perspective for the MC and made him realize he didn't like who he had become and most likely where he was heading and what he was willing to do had this not happened to him, but he also should have understood Emily being Emily is NOT just going to go back on what she told him and change with him. Sadly, she is who she's been, and if she can find a guy who has similar goals and views as her, then that's the guy she wants to be with. She's a social climber and consumed about planning for the best future possible with or without him.

That said, there is a part of her that genuinely probably still is attracted to the MC (given how wet she got just inhaling his pheromones) and still cares about him, but they are no longer a good fit for each other and I can admit it would be healthier for them to part as friends, with or without benefits until either finds a significant other since they are clearly still physically attracted to each other.

Aner878787

Nov 17, 2018
Crimsonfiend76
Yeah, at the time i wasn't finished with the current update.
It wasn't something as brutal as leaving him because he now was a "cripple".
As the story advanced and more info trickled in, the perspective on her and MC changed but in the end, i still have a bad impression of her.
Sure, she is who she is, but her reasons for being leaving him were shallow.
At first i thought "sure, the MC could have kept fighting instead of giving up. Do you abandon someone you allegedly love like that at his moment of need because he couldn't endure the pressure? And all things considered, he took things pretty well."
Then, in my opinion, we learn that he didn't give up because he was scared, but because he wasn't liking who he became in the persuit of winning the election, so i was kind of annoyed at her for not taking the time to at least try to understand were he was coming from.
And after he finishes telling his story... how she says that losing his voice is the best thing that could have happened... really, losing your voice to get a scholarship? Frankly, i think he took the best decision, not accepting being a just a puppet, only there to fill some quota.
So, in the end, my opinion on her improved, but only slightly.

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Crimsonfiend76
Yeah, at the time i wasn't finished with the current update.
It wasn't something as brutal as leaving him because he now was a "cripple".
As the story advanced and more info trickled in, the perspective on her and MC changed but in the end, i still have a bad impression of her.
Sure, she is who she is, but her reasons for being leaving him were shallow.
At first i thought "sure, the MC could have kept fighting instead of giving up. Do you abandon someone you allegedly love like that at his moment of need because he couldn't endure the pressure? And all things considered, he took things pretty well."
Then, in my opinion, we learn that he didn't give up because he was scared, but because he wasn't liking who he became in the persuit of winning the election, so i was kind of annoyed at her for not taking the time to at least try to understand were he was coming from.
And after he finishes telling his story... how she says that losing his voice is the best thing that could have happened... really, losing your voice to get a scholarship? Frankly, i think he took the best decision, not accepting being a just a puppet, only there to fill some quota.
So, in the end, my opinion on her improved, but only slightly.
Yeah I agree, I don't think she's evil or a bad person, just superficial and shallow. I wanted to tell her off and still hate her, but still wanting to see some kind of lewd scenes this far into the game, I'm ashamed I gave in to her in the end. Even though that post-breakup sex with her was hot, I now wish I hadn't since she acts even more bitchy to the MC post hook-up, actively avoiding and ignoring him and even when that fails, telling him to leave her alone, it was a mistake and she doesn't want him back and they WON'T be having sex again as it was a mistake, one she made by allowing it to happen, but with major regrets.

I knew it wasn't a potentially healthy relationship, not that I was looking for one with her, but for her to act as if the MC was some sort of leper or disease to avoid just made me hate her all over again. I now have a better perspective who she is as a person, which is sad since you could argue she's status obsessed and materialistic in only caring about her 'future' and seemingly able to only listen to her head and not her heart.... other than a very brief moment of weakness. I guess that's why I feel she's so hate-able, that she can make these kind of decisions so coldly and casually and not have it affect her emotionally.

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
I think it's wrong to make assumptions about Emily not being emotionally affected by having sex with the MC. My suspicion is that she was very emotionally affected, but hadn't expected to be.

Her reasons for breaking up with him after the election were immature, but we must remember they were in high school. How many high school age people do you think would handle that situation in a mature manner? She saw someone she loved who was driven to succeed give up on his goals. He may have won the election for reasons he didn't like, but he had wanted it and I got the impression he'd planned to do a good job. Turning down that opportunity because he didn't like how he got there (bearing in mind that he did nothing underhanded) does seem like a radical personality shift. It's not the same as someone giving up because they're struggling and need help. It's not that surprising she'd leave him. She no longer saw in him the person she loved.

I could forgive someone for that if they showed they'd grown up a little and recognised it was the wrong response. Which Emily may yet do. Her being friendly to him at all is a good sign.

Back to her being emotionally affected by the sex. I think she's still in love with him, at least a little. Him expressing that he's not fully over her is the reason she chose to take him home and have sex with him (lust was also involved, but without that emotional connection it wasn't going to happen.) But I believe she expected that it would be fun, a friends with benefits kind of sex. And then after, she realised it was awakening serious feelings for him that had never really gone away. Now she doesn't know how to deal with those feelings, so she's pushing him away to protect herself.

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I think it's wrong to make assumptions about Emily not being emotionally affected by having sex with the MC. My suspicion is that she was very emotionally affected, but hadn't expected to be.

Her reasons for breaking up with him after the election were immature, but we must remember they were in high school. How many high school age people do you think would handle that situation in a mature manner? She saw someone she loved who was driven to succeed give up on his goals. He may have won the election for reasons he didn't like, but he had wanted it and I got the impression he'd planned to do a good job. Turning down that opportunity because he didn't like how he got there (bearing in mind that he did nothing underhanded) does seem like a radical personality shift. It's not the same as someone giving up because they're struggling and need help. It's not that surprising she'd leave him. She no longer saw in him the person she loved.

I could forgive someone for that if they showed they'd grown up a little and recognised it was the wrong response. Which Emily may yet do. Her being friendly to him at all is a good sign.

Back to her being emotionally affected by the sex. I think she's still in love with him, at least a little. Him expressing that he's not fully over her is the reason she chose to take him home and have sex with him (lust was also involved, but without that emotional connection it wasn't going to happen.) But I believe she expected that it would be fun, a friends with benefits kind of sex. And then after, she realised it was awakening serious feelings for him that had never really gone away. Now she doesn't know how to deal with those feelings, so she's pushing him away to protect herself.
Interesting points and I kind of agree for the most part that her harsh overreaction to an ex-with benefits hookup probably did not go as she intended and she could not handle the possible reawakening of emotions that she had thought she buried or at least moved on from.

Aner878787

Nov 17, 2018

I have no objections regarding your analysis about her reaction post sex.
My issue is only on the why of the break up.
Before getting all the info, i thought that he had given up because he thought he no longer had a chance without a voice. In that case, even if harsh, i would understand better it being her thinking he became a quitter. She could have still left him after trying to understand what he was thinking, but she trew away a relationship, when he most needed support in just a few minutes.
I have nothing against the character, i just thing its a good character to hold resentment against.

3.70 star(s) 72 Votes