3.70 star(s) 72 Votes
Jun 29, 2017
I overwrote the game from 0.3.5 and got missing audio/image issues immediately.
Will I lose any choice data if I make the new version into another folder?
As cxx said, delete the old, don't overwrite, start the new.
Saves are stored in "%localappdata%", or, specifically: C:\users\*username*\AppData\Local for SHS.

Daasss

Jan 23, 2017
Shale Hill Secrets [v0.4.2] [Love-Joint] – Compressed

Win x64 v0.4.1 · · Workupload · (335.5 MiB :: 943.8 MiB)
Win x64 v0.4.2 · · Workupload · (335.1 MiB :: 943.4 MiB)
This compression is unofficial, reduces asset quality, and may or may not break your game.

Caveat emptor.

Edit: Updated to v0.4.2
It actually breaks the game as many files in the animation folders have a 0 bytes size, therefore cannot be read and displayed and after a few clicks crash the game (so the MC never got to fully shag anyone). For example:
1634726642407.png

Reactions: Hordragg

yeah3x2

Jul 27, 2018
just asking, in chapter 2, does Emily lewd scene change in any way depending on your previous answers (i.e. in chapter 1, in the cafe, etc.)?

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
It would be nice to know. I don't want to start the game, get to a point where I have to choose between LIs and end up leaving the game.
From what I've read about the developer's other games I'm going to assume that it doesn't have a harem ending and I'll skip the game.

In any case, Zed | Love-Joint, Ricky | Love-Joint thanks for sharing and good luck.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
It actually breaks the game as many files in the animation folders have a 0 bytes size, therefore cannot be read and displayed and after a few clicks crash the game (so the MC never got to fully shag anyone). For example:
View attachment 1460921
Terribly sorry, I hadn't realized that the optimization stalled and got killed instead of finishing normally. My machine is obviously not beefy enough to optimize several 15360x720 jpegs at once, so a third of the animations broke. I redid and added them to the post. Thank you for troubleshooting and reporting the issue.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
just asking, in chapter 2, does Emily lewd scene change in any way depending on your previous answers (i.e. in chapter 1, in the cafe, etc.)?
Well if you hate her guts and tell her that to her face, she remains civil and oddly a little disappointed. She continues the conversation over lunch briefly before telling you its clear how you feel towards her so its time for her to leave...without an invite back to her apartment for a 'shower' ....err sexy time. So, if you want to fuck her, don't tell her you hate her. Easy.

Aug 21, 2020
Do people even bother reading the tags or previous posts? I mean not even a page or two back and the answers are there. :(

yeah i read the tags. I know this is an adult game. It just that I played this in the past and did not remember getting sex scenes. I though it hasn't been built yet and that is why I'm asking.

BTW do you have a save file o something? I dont want to play everything from the beginning

3.70 star(s) 72 Votes