3.70 star(s) 72 Votes

Ricky | Love-Joint

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2017
Though this question has been bugging me for a while, so I must ask why the Dev team bothers spending time on a pirate site. 80% of the people here are here for free releases, 15% to share said releases and the remaining 5% are here because they find it entertaining to see what goes on around these parts, I find myself in the latter category. Are you looking for constructive criticism here or are you trying to discern the tastes of pirates? from my experience here regarding LJ games in particular I think you'll find neither, its a miracle that so many people actually talked about the engine. Its possible it just never happened before since Palmer was rarely ever on this site (RIP btw). Or are you hoping to compare with what people are saying over on Patreon? Sorry if this is coming across as condescending, its super late where I am and I'm very tired so my tone might be a little too much, just please know that I'm not trying to be condescending.
Feedback doesn't hurt even if the average F95 user isn't my target audience. Besides, from time to time one find some nice folks over here that share interesting ideas. Is not all passive-aggressive criticism and trolling.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Not 100% accurate. Leah is your "friend" by default but her relationship is customizable and the setup is pretty easy to figure out.
yea so like in dfd (post-patreon change) and dh (where it didn't make sense and apparently didn't work all the time).

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Episode 2 was amazing. Emily is so hot.
Nice to hear. I honestly didn't realize there was a new episode out until it was mentioned a little bit ago. I look forward to playing it in 3-4 months or whenever episode three releases.

Garatempus2

Aug 18, 2018
While I am happier with the default setting, I kind of wondered what is the “alternative” relationship. She lived down the road from MC (as far as I recall) so a cousin?
I didnt found anything about her living down the road. They might be siblings.

Last edited:

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
Is this thread dead? episode 2 is out!
Nah, not dead but nothing to discuss really and for once we've a thread not overly infested trolls shitposting non stop, refreshing really :)

Have you played ep 2 yet? If you liked the start you'll probably enjoy it.

Jace_jace

Oct 2, 2020
Nah, not dead but nothing to discuss really and for once we've a thread not overly infested trolls shitposting non stop, refreshing really :)

Have you played ep 2 yet? If you liked the start you'll probably enjoy it.
Not yet bro but i heard it’s a good game, I guess i’ll wait when ep2 is available on this page. :)

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Is this thread dead? episode 2 is out!
Might as well be. Never seen a game garner so little interest when a release is out. Has anyone even started a request thread?

Anyway, hope the second release is good, per the dev it won't be public until episode three is released. Will look forward to playing it when we can play it.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Might as well be. Never seen a game garner so little interest when a release is out. Has anyone even started a request thread?

Anyway, hope the second release is good, per the dev it won't be public until episode three is released. Will look forward to playing it when we can play it.
why thread? dev will release it for free.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
A lot of developers will release their content free, doesn't stop people from making request threads to get the release earlier.
sure but i think this devs got wiser after dh and patreon versions are unleakable.

3.70 star(s) 72 Votes