3.80 star(s) 72 Votes

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Why this game's having tag '[others]'?
It isn't RenPy based, but uses a "proprietary" engine. I don't know what the base of the engine is, but it's something they've customized internally and is unique - only their games use it as they've built it - so the easy cheats and mods used for RenPy games don't really work on it, and because it's a one-off, not a lot of people are working on a bag of cracking and modding tools for it.

Reactions: Twistty and Azeus

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
The last few episodes practically spell it out, but he's so blind.
I must be blind too, because am not seeing it, nor any spelling out. What makes you think that is the case? IIRC we don't get any mention about Valerie's family situation. Hank/Sandra thing was, in contrast, fucking obvious from the start, yes.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
I must be blind too, because am not seeing it, nor any spelling out. What makes you think that is the case? IIRC we don't get any mention about Valerie's family situation. Hank/Sandra thing was, in contrast, fucking obvious from the start, yes.
I suspect the same about Valerie, and that happened right around the time Amiran showed up. Sandra didn't surprise me incredibly, but it wasn't something I was consciously thinking. Halfway thought he was Toaster Man. ;)

denmike92

Nov 20, 2019
If you played ep 8, A lot of hints were given that Valerie is suspicious.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
If you played ep 8, A lot of hints were given that Valerie is suspicious.
I've played all episodes, but i can't remember anything that'd suggest this particular connection. It certainly didn't occur to me while playing. That's why am asking for some actual details these who think otherwise.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Valerie was adopted and claims to remember little from her pre-adoption childhood, just some visits to an ex-Soviet country (when she visits you in the IT lab).
Ahh, i somehow missed and/or didn't remember her being adopted. OK, that does make it somewhat plausible.

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
This was fun to notice when I played again before the new release. I bet the dev team got a chuckle out of it.

• Haha
Reactions: Deathzazor

Collect

Nov 13, 2017
Hi, could anyone please upload a save for start of the episode 11? I transfered the game files on harddrive not realizing that save location is elsewhere and it will be some time before I get back to my desktop computer...

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Hi, could anyone please upload a save for start of the episode 11? I transfered the game files on harddrive not realizing that save location is elsewhere and it will be some time before I get back to my desktop computer...
Just use the "cheat codes"

"galleryunlock": "All scenes in the Gallery have been unlocked!",
"galleryunlockfree": "All free scenes in the Gallery have been unlocked!",
"allepisodes": "All episodes have been unlocked!
"unlocksex": "All sex scenes will be available in the selected episode, regardless of previous choices.",
"ep5partymenu": "Quickly replay the Halloween party selecting any companion you want.",

Note - To use the "allepisodes" cheat - you need to create a new profile and start a new game - Then add the cheat code.

Reactions: Collect

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ShaleHillSecrets-0.11.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.80 star(s) 72 Votes