3.80 star(s) 73 Votes

albul

Jun 8, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Anyone knows how to get the locked scenes in the screenshots?

Last edited:

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Okay. I'm only in episode 4 right now. Love the game. BUT. There is one small, minuscule, tiny thing that is wrong. Alexis tells the MC to sit on the couch. He says "that's a pink couch". But it isn't pink. It's lavender at best. Purple. I wonder if anyone at Love-Joint noticed this when they were making the renders for it. LoL. Love their stuff. Just had to point this out.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017

albul

Jun 8, 2017
i think "galleryunlock" cheat should do the trick.
Huh, looks like all my missing scenes are from Leah. I was wondering why by chapter 13 I didn't get any with her. But I have no idea what choices I am supposed to make for her path. Maybe I made some wrong choice in a previous chapter. I don't suppose there's also a cheat to "re-enable" her path later on, is there? Because I sure as hell won't start this from the beginning :BootyTime:

Oh well, no Leah for me I guess. Thanks for the help.

Edit: I somehow missed the settings that allow for faster skipping, I'll try using that.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Huh, looks like all my missing scenes are from Leah. I was wondering why by chapter 13 I didn't get any with her. But I have no idea what choices I am supposed to make for her path. Maybe I made some wrong choice in a previous chapter. I don't suppose there's also a cheat to "re-enable" her path later on, is there? Because I sure as hell won't start this from the beginning :BootyTime:
well like most choices are more or less meaningless there are some crucial choices. no cheat to enable her and no need to start from beginning unless fubar you made was in the beginning since each chapter is it's own game.

albul

Jun 8, 2017
well like most choices are more or less meaningless there are some crucial choices. no cheat to enable her and no need to start from beginning unless fubar you made was in the beginning since each chapter is it's own game.
Well, looks like the path of Leah was closed off to me because I didn't think it was necessary to be a creep in the first two chapters and peek on her, so that meant I didn't get any sexual scenes with her in any of the future chapters. So some choices do matter.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
rule number 1: on lj games: always be perv.

rule number 2: if number 1 fails then scroll back and choose otherwise.

• Haha
Reactions: albul

albul

Jun 8, 2017
rule number 1: on lj games: always be perv.

rule number 2: if number 1 fails then scroll back and choose otherwise.
Well, yeah, but in the case of the other girls we got a question at some point: "am i interested in this girl? do I find her attractive?" or something along those lines. In the case of Leah, it seems the question actually was "are you a creep or not? if you're not, then no Leah for you after 6(or more?) chapters".

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Well, yeah, but in the case of the other girls we got a question at some point: "am i interested in this girl? do I find her attractive?" or something along those lines. In the case of Leah, it seems the question actually was "are you a creep or not? if you're not, then no Leah for you after 6(or more?) chapters".
this is fuck'em all and in the end choose 1.

albul

Jun 8, 2017
Aaand now I'm not getting the Emily shower scene in the last chapter... had the dinner with her, had the threesome with her and Valerie, no idea what I could do differently... is this about the Leah/Emily choice in an earlier chapter with the jail stuff? I remember choosing the third option (neither Leah or Emily), anyone can confirm?

El_Duderino28

Dec 30, 2020
Aaand now I'm not getting the Emily shower scene in the last chapter... had the dinner with her, had the threesome with her and Valerie, no idea what I could do differently... is this about the Leah/Emily choice in an earlier chapter with the jail stuff? I remember choosing the third option (neither Leah or Emily), anyone can confirm?
Well I did get the bathroom scene even with all the options you're talking about so Idk what would it be

Crell

Aug 6, 2017
This is the first Love Joint game with a semi-coherent story. It takes quite a few liberties, but it's not an utter wreck of writing like Daughter for Dessert or Double Homework.

I'm actually enjoying the story so far. I only wish the B/S dynamic was more defined and sibling-y.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 73 Votes