3.80 star(s) 73 Votes

jorpy

Sep 29, 2021
when amiran first appeared in episode 9 i think, he seemed to imply that silent2 was the good one. he also said that silent1 and silent2 are close, but i don't know anyone who could be close to valerie.
Going with the 4d chess theme, who could be closer to Silent2 than Silent1? Valerie clearly has some messed up stuff going on in her head regarding who she thinks she is and who she wants to be. Wants to be seen as evil, but she also clearly cares about people (primarily MC) in her own weird way. Given the explicit double agent play she already made (helping MC against the Fraternity/Silent1 on the path to discovering her identify), it makes a strange sort of sense that she might be her own controlled opposition. Plus, having the role of the leader and the vigilante positions her well to control/remove actual dissenting factions (the professor, et al.).

Of course, no reason to think any of the above is more likely to be true than not, but definitely fun to try to read the tea leaves.

Reactions: misfolk

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
anyone know a way to unlock the rest of the episodes for android?
yes but you either need damn good hacker or become lj's supporter, latter costs less than 1st since 1st would be needed on every update.

so either wait or pay.

Aqua888

Jan 10, 2023
Guys, Is this game worth to play? Incest...Is there both mom and sis? If so, is there sex with mom?
And final question, It's harem right?

anonymousguys

Dec 3, 2022
Guys, Is this game worth to play? Incest...Is there both mom and sis? If so, is there sex with mom?
The story is great! and have a long story for me it's worth playing just kinda annoying when it's not renpy.
It's kinda harem I guess sex with every girls from choice and no problem yet and incest I think it's with sis.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
No mom. And starts off with the girl you live with as your friend, unless you press the right button and chose "Customize" to change her to sister. Great story. Very engaging. There is sex with everyone you chose to have sex with. Or, you can turn it down for whomever you want. From what I've read on here, you chose the final girl(s) to be with, but I'm only in chapter 9 so far.
If you want to play it, make sure you DL the Cracked Episodes thing on the OP. Otherwise you can't play past 9.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
no sign of mom yet nor dad, only brother and sister (if wants so) and there's only mother to be fucked but she's not related to siblings anyways and it's 1 time deal.

doubt this either will be harem but still can freely fuck or girls and 1 milf.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Okay. I gotta ask. It's the same character model as the cop in Daughter for Dessert. So, is Toasterman the same guy? Or is it just that Love-Joint used the same model and they're two different people? This has been gnawing at me for a while now and just wondered if I'm seeing something that isn't there or what? LoL

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Okay. I gotta ask. It's the same character model as the cop in Daughter for Dessert. So, is Toasterman the same guy? Or is it just that Love-Joint used the same model and they're two different people? This has been gnawing at me for a while now and just wondered if I'm seeing something that isn't there or what? LoL
Maybe, maybe not. I've seen so many male side characters used repeatedly across so many different VNs, it think it's just a matter of, having paid for the asset, Devs fit it in where they can in new projects. Most folks are interested in seeing new takes on LIs and side-girls rather than being focused so much on male characters.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Maybe, maybe not. I've seen so many male side characters used repeatedly across so many different VNs, it think it's just a matter of, having paid for the asset, Devs fit it in where they can in new projects. Most folks are interested in seeing new takes on LIs and side-girls rather than being focused so much on male characters.
Yeah. I get what you're saying, but I like to think maybe he lost his job as a cop, and went a little insane and became homeless. It's just, I didn't notice anyone else from one LJ product showing up in another until this game. So that's what has made me wonder.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
he possibly is but we don't know and devs won't tell, this isn't shared universe between games.

Reactions: Talmadge

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Shale Hill Secrets [v0.14.2] [Love-Joint]

You can get it "free" here on

NOTE: Only bugfixes and adds the Platinum Gallery Scene for November...

PGS.jpg

Reactions: Zemax and Ghostly
3.80 star(s) 73 Votes