3.80 star(s) 73 Votes

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
Aaand now I'm not getting the Emily shower scene in the last chapter... had the dinner with her, had the threesome with her and Valerie, no idea what I could do differently... is this about the Leah/Emily choice in an earlier chapter with the jail stuff? I remember choosing the third option (neither Leah or Emily), anyone can confirm?
Did you correctly infer that the mail dudes are bugging her? Maybe that's why.

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Valerie was my main waifu, but man they did her dirty and I don't know if I can overlook what she did, unless she is like the best spy and she is doing a triple agent thing to take down Arthur.

But now, I must admit that seeing Emily drop her façade is very wholesome and now she is my main one. Leah is cool too I guess.

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
cause this is more kn than vn like dfd and dh.

really doubt it. that'd be 1000 degrees turn up.
I mean I'm holding out hope because of the whole Armin (or whatever Val's dad name is) has some(?) connection to Arthur, so maybe, juuuuuuust maybe there is a 16d chess going on with her.

But yeah, it would be "1000 degrees turn up".

misfolk

Jan 22, 2021
really doubt it. that'd be 1000 degrees turn up.
There's definitely some 4d chess going on. We know that there are competing factions in the Fraternity, that Valerie has another secret that our asshole sister won't tell us even though we all know it'll turn out to be relevant, that she was fine with the MC being rescued from the hospital, her whole "I did what I did because I'm a very evil person" shtick is very obviously a mask. She does have a few screws loose in the morality lobe, but I doubt she'll turn out to be the principal antagonist.

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
There's definitely some 4d chess going on. We know that there are competing factions in the Fraternity, that Valerie has another secret that our asshole sister won't tell us even though we all know it'll turn out to be relevant, that she was fine with the MC being rescued from the hospital, her whole "I did what I did because I'm a very evil person" shtick is very obviously a mask. She does have a few screws loose in the morality lobe, but I doubt she'll turn out to be the principal antagonist.
I wanted to add to this that there was a character (I don't remember who) who mentioned that there was a Silent2, that was a counterweight to Silent1. My theory is that Valierie is that "Silent2" that is trying to be a counter to the other stuff.

misfolk

Jan 22, 2021
I wanted to add to this that there was a character (I don't remember who) who mentioned that there was a Silent2, that was a counterweight to Silent1. My theory is that Valierie is that "Silent2" that is trying to be a counter to the other stuff.
That was my original theory, but then everyone in the Fraternity treated Valerie like she was Silent1 and she claimed she was it as well. I guess someone else we know must be Silent2.

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
That was my original theory, but then everyone in the Fraternity treated Valerie like she was Silent1 and she claimed she was it as well. I guess someone else we know must be Silent2.
Maybe, but nobody said (I think) which of the Silents (1/2) is the "good one".

KokoroILY

Apr 25, 2022
Oh, now it makes sense. I was wondering why the last 2-3 episodes are so short. They have been working on a new game for several months now. God please, game is so good, dont botch the ending

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Gotta ask. Don't know if I should restart as I don't recall if I had the MC spy on Leah or not. I'm currently in Episode 4. In what episode does anything with them happen for the first time? Really don't want to restart if I don't have to, but I'd like to know if anything should have already happened between them. Thanks for the help!

yondermanre

Jun 7, 2023
Gotta ask. Don't know if I should restart as I don't recall if I had the MC spy on Leah or not. I'm currently in Episode 4. In what episode does anything with them happen for the first time? Really don't want to restart if I don't have to, but I'd like to know if anything should have already happened between them. Thanks for the help!
up to episode 4 nothing happens between them yet, so don't worry about that for now. first kiss is in episode 6, first sex scene is in episode 10

Reactions: Talmadge

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
So. Creampie is a tag. I've been playing where the MC creampies every time. So. The question is, since there is no Pregnancy tag, is the MC shooting blanks as well as mute? OR is every woman on the pill or something? LoL. I'd think at least one , the girl in the bar, could get knocked up. But it is what it is. Maybe something Love-Joint could implement later on? I don't know.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
This is a great game. I have not been disappointed by an Love-Joint game yet. I'm currently in Episode 5, and feel like I should make a prediction. I don't care if people spoil it with telling me if I'm right or not, but this is just a theory I have so far. Cedric is Buttsnack. Something tells me he is the drug dealer from high school. Changed his looks some, but it fits.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So. Creampie is a tag. I've been playing where the MC creampies every time. So. The question is, since there is no Pregnancy tag, is the MC shooting blanks as well as mute? OR is every woman on the pill or something? LoL. I'd think at least one , the girl in the bar, could get knocked up. But it is what it is. Maybe something Love-Joint could implement later on? I don't know.
not infertile but since game happens inside few weeks no signs of pregnancy and based on dfd and dh preggos are endings thing.

Reactions: Talmadge
3.80 star(s) 73 Votes