3.80 star(s) 76 Votes

PR Mitter

Jul 6, 2021
We are pleased to inform you that Shale Hill Secrets – Episode 16 is now available to Gold+ patrons on all platforms: Windows, Android, and macOS.

It’s very hard to write these posts without delivering any major spoilers, so we’ll leave you with this: extremely important revelations for the story will come to light – and we’ll see more of our loved ones in more danger than ever.

But, at the same time, finally, some of the mysteries of Shale Hill will begin to be properly unravelled, and decisive moments await our MC. Oh, and of course, all of this is wrapped in a lot of suspense, cliffhangers, and romance. Is our story coming to an end?

They like to create a mystery about when it will come to an end....
Not cool man,NOT COOL.

Soar

Jul 2, 2017
Hi there am i the only one with this error ?
of Create Event
for object <undefined>:

Scribble:
Could not find "fonts/fontVNE3Dialogbox_msdf.json"
Please add it to the project's Included Files
############################################################################################
gml_Script___scribble_error (line 367)
gml_Script___scribble_font_add_msdf_from_project (line 44)
gml_Script___scribble_font_add_all_from_project (line 67)
gml_GlobalScript___scribble_system (line 302)

Reactions: Marcus_89

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Shale Hill Secrets [v0.16.3] [Love-Joint]

NOTE: Episode 10 is "free", which means 1-10 you don't need a crack or anything, anything after you do need it per usual.

Win/Mac/Android:

Reactions: deuteronomy1956

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Shale Hill Secrets [v0.16.3] [Love-Joint]

COMPRESSED:

Windows:
- - -

Last edited:

torrents

watch?v=pIVFmC9EsUM
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ShaleHillSecrets-0.16.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I play it for the first time, but I must ask or say, are this some kind of bugs, or the storyline is this inconsistent with previous episodes ?!

MC learn that Leah is this Night whatever, the leaker, or source in episode 4. But in episode 3, I had an encounter with the Frank guy, and MC inner thought spoiled this because he sounded like he already knew, what he only find out 1 episode later.

and just as i play it now Emily comes at me, about who broke into her dad's office, specifically accusing Leah, but this was already debunked by MC and her , when she help them get out of the Jail, and had the same conversation about Leah would not have bring a gun, and left it there.

oh yeah and there was something about Emily accusing me that I said her I hate her, wichis un tru, since when we were at the diner, I avoided to answer her, and then we had sex.

so WTF? is with this game? :ROFLMAO:

3.80 star(s) 76 Votes