3.80 star(s) 78 Votes

Trakzer

Oct 3, 2017
soo... v18 is refusing to download and bricking my phone so does anybody have links for v17? for android of course... if pre installed would be perfect but since i don't know if the old version auto updates to the newest one either is good... i think

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
This also isn't my problem. It's been in the application folder. Unless it's something I'm not understanding. Ill check the discord too though.
There is a new Mac build out if you are still having issues.

soo... v18 is refusing to download and bricking my phone so does anybody have links for v17? for android of course... if pre installed would be perfect but since i don't know if the old version auto updates to the newest one either is good... i think
Yes, new Android builds have been updated here:

Trakzer

Oct 3, 2017
There is a new Mac build out if you are still having issues.

Yes, new Android builds have been updated here:

i did found v17 at platinmods but it popped up so many song missing notifications on my screen that i got discouraged to play it lmao

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
i did found v17 at platinmods but it popped up so many song missing notifications on my screen that i got discouraged to play it lmao
That one is probably different it just came out. If it came from some random site, chances are they added something. The Itch.io one is the official source.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Trakzer

newdawn75

Feb 22, 2023
Wait wait wait, so I finally went back to see how Leah ended up in jail for me. I had assumed it was because I approached Arthur for information on Valerie/Amiran instead of asking him to back off of Leah. This confused me since the whole point of the dinner was to get that information, but ok.

I replayed from Chapter 15 and it was never even an option to bring up Leah. Instead, the sole deciding factor in whether Leah ends up in jail...is saying you were a better highschool president candidate than Sam. WTF? I get that you running for president was the lowest point in your relationship with Leah, but come on man :rolleyes:
So I would have to say mc is better in order to save leah? or sam is better?

Macky009

Formerly 'Mackey32'
Oct 29, 2020
I played this game 2 years ago waited for it to be completed but after reading the comment section below and this dlc plan I think I will passed this game. Unlike the previous game of love joint when palmer is alive and still in charge the story telling of the game is simple and straight forward DH and DFD are far more better games compare to Shale Hill's Secret. The only advantage of SHS is that it has sex animation.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I played this game 2 years ago waited for it to be completed but after reading the comment section below and this dlc plan I think I will passed this game. Unlike the previous game of love joint when palmer is alive and still in charge the story telling of the game is simple and straight forward DH and DFD are far more better games compare to Shale Hill's Secret. The only advantage of SHS is that it has sex animation.
palmer passed shortlish after dfd was finished.

Mar 10, 2024
If I pass on a 3some scene with val/emily will that mess up any individual scenes with either of them?
(Correct me if I'm wrong, but) the sex scenes are just there for gratification (and unlocking them in the gallery). They have no effect on the plot other than "Wanna have sex? Yeah / Nah". There are some instances in which the MC wonders if being such a manwhore would have consequences for his many, many relationships. But it never does.

Reactions: Dr.TSoni
Mar 10, 2024
Btw, I was wondering how to edit tags (or recommend it). The "sandbox" tag for this game is massively misleading given how much of a linear game this is. I guess it refers to episode 2 or 3 where you can choose in which order you do what, but there's nothing sandbox-ish about that.

Reactions: Dr.TSoni

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
(Correct me if I'm wrong, but) the sex scenes are just there for gratification (and unlocking them in the gallery). They have no effect on the plot other than "Wanna have sex? Yeah / Nah". There are some instances in which the MC wonders if being such a manwhore would have consequences for his many, many relationships. But it never does.
only with leah it has some effect but only as them banging more.

Btw, I was wondering how to edit tags (or recommend it). The "sandbox" tag for this game is massively misleading given how much of a linear game this is. I guess it refers to episode 2 or 3 where you can choose in which order you do what, but there's nothing sandbox-ish about that.
report op, select other, type your msg and hit report button and wait.

Reactions: SnakeInTheGrass
3.80 star(s) 78 Votes