3.80 star(s) 78 Votes
Mar 10, 2024
I think being a slutty cheerbitch was always meant to be the extent of her character. I thought she was entertaining, but I don't think she was ever meant to be more than a sidegirl.
I think some players assumed she'd get a more prominent role around the middle of the game when she became part of the philosophy club and subsequently ended up in Stan's basement.

I thought that especially afterwards her "redemption arc" could have been highly entertaining, but the writers snuffed that out immediately, probably because they didn't know what to do with her.

So, we were teased about her having an edge to her character for several episodes only to end up with "Ah, no, she was just a shallow bitch all along."

I, too, found that extremely unfulfilling and would have liked to see more of her.

Trakzer

Oct 3, 2017
Huh? I don't do Android.
oh no i was talking about my experience with the android ports from when android still downloaded the extra 3gb on my redmi 9, they don't anymore but since they completely disfigured all the animations i'm not really all that sad about it

3.80 star(s) 78 Votes