3.80 star(s) 78 Votes
Mar 10, 2024
Well it's one chapter out of 18 where you get to decide in which order you want to watch some scenes, everything else is a linear storyline with a few choices.

I don't like sandboxes (with very few exceptions), so when I search for games to play, I'd exclude that tag. I wouldn't have found this game if it wasn't for a coincidence.

As long as F95 doesn't have a weighted tag system (which it totally should, but probably never will), I think that tags should describe a game accurately.

Mar 10, 2024
sandbox tag comes/came from choice to go to various places.
Which is what I'm referring to, just phrased differently... :rolleyes:

It's not that I don't understand why this was tagged a sandbox before. It's just wrong. I think by this point I've given enough reasoning for why I was asking to have that tag removed. The person responsible for removing it apparently found that convincing.

Reactions: Dr.TSoni

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Which is what I'm referring to, just phrased differently... :rolleyes:

It's not that I don't understand why this was tagged a sandbox before. It's just wrong. I think by this point I've given enough reasoning for why I was asking to have that tag removed. The person responsible for removing it apparently found that convincing.
yeah but devs stated it's sandbox and some players would say it is.

Mar 10, 2024
Some may say this, some may say that. I'm happy to debate any actual arguments on the matter, not appeals to authority or popularity. Concerning the latter - if you search through this thread, you'll find actual sandbox players who were pissed about this game. Why? Because it's not a sandbox game.

91tksu.jpg

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
If anyone is curious what is new in v0.18.2 is this:

The end of August is here, which means another bonus scene has arrived!

Sandra is tired of the monotonous life of studying and working in an office where staring at screens and code is all that happens (besides listening to Linus' stories and, well...).

It's time to see how college students like to party, and who better than you to accompany this beautiful girl? So, what do you think—will things get wild?

Sandra_Bonus_19.jpg

Sandra_Bonus_29.jpg

Reactions: wealthybigpenis

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Why dev dropped Alexis? At first, she was interesting, but then... He made her a collection of stamp clichés about college cheerbitches. Thats sad
I think being a slutty cheerbitch was always meant to be the extent of her character. I thought she was entertaining, but I don't think she was ever meant to be more than a sidegirl.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
ShaleHillSecrets-0.18.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Trakzer

Oct 3, 2017
sad that it doesn't download to android anymore, or at least to my redmi 9, up until v0.17.0 it does but anything after that... the v.18 didn't even start the download and v.18.2 bricks my phone first at 27% then 56%, so the only choice is to play this at pc now i guess

3.80 star(s) 78 Votes