3.70 star(s) 84 Votes

LegoFan

Sep 17, 2020
I can't play episode 11, I need to login a patreon account, do I need to buy a patreon from this dev or it's free. Will the entire game be free as soon as this game is finish? So far Episode 1 to 10 are free, and I need to sign in from episode 11 and beyond.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I can't play episode 11, I need to login a patreon account, do I need to buy a patreon from this dev or it's free. Will the entire game be free as soon as this game is finish? So far Episode 1 to 10 are free, and I need to sign in from episode 11 and beyond.
officially needs to become supporter aka pay. it'll be fully free eventually but that will take months. there is also crack posted to other thread which allows you to play rest of game.

sarfid

Apr 15, 2018
Simply the best game I've played on this forum...
I had been looking for something like this for months, an engaging story, characters that had a non-generic personality.
Anyway, all the scenes are excellent
I will follow the development of the next updates

Reactions: \\_Tremolo_//

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Simply the best game I've played on this forum...
I had been looking for something like this for months, an engaging story, characters that had a non-generic personality.
Anyway, all the scenes are excellent
I will follow the development of the next updates
this is near end.

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
Is there femdom?
Depends on how you define it. If you mean "girl in charge or directing the action" then there is some, but if you mean masks, leather, stilettos and a riding crop whacking against a scrotum then no.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Depends on how you define it. If you mean "girl in charge or directing the action" then there is some, but if you mean masks, leather, stilettos and a riding crop whacking against a scrotum then no.
well that blonde bimbo cheerleader is in charge for a while when she fucks mc.

Reactions: JJ1960

Theralyst

Jul 6, 2020
Playing through episode 9. Not sure how I missed these. Any help?

I just got the valerie scene. Idk if the scenes are out of order or what. Up until now the scenes seemed pretty easy to get.

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Playing through episode 9. Not sure how I missed these. Any help?
Depends, there are different paths, I think I've missed some but can't remember off the top of my head. I don't think there is any unlock bugs for the gallery, at least I've not noticed any.

But you can use the cheats if you want to unlock the parts of the gallery that are still locked, but be warned, it will unlock it all sadly including the chapters you've not played.

3.70 star(s) 84 Votes