3.70 star(s) 84 Votes

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
valerie_preview.png

Shale Hill Secrets Epilogue 2 Preview

Hey everyone, how's it going?

Just a quick update on the development of the Shale Hill Secrets epilogues. We’re hard at work on the scenes for the second release and are currently in the final stages of wrapping everything up.

As you already know, we didn’t just want to deliver a single “special scene” with the girls. We aimed for something more exciting, with a mini plot that captures a bit of the journey the new couple has been through since the end of Episode 17.

Sam_preview.png

Again, on this launch, you’ll have the opportunity to play three new expanded endings with three different girls. We don't want to give away any spoilers, so for now, we’ll keep who will be with you guys this month in secret.... However, I think the images give a little hint, don’t they?

Stay tuned, we’ll have more updates soon! A big shoutout to everyone,
The Love-Joint Team.

nightwingbluebrry13

Oct 8, 2018
I’ve looked and it doesn’t seem like there’s any guides/Walkthroughs or that they’re really necessary for the scenes.

But I still wanted to ask if there’s like a list of any of the actually IMPORTANT choices throughout the game. Just started episode 5 and the “Target Photo” choice seemed kinda important and I was wondering if it or any other choices do have an impact.

wuckfit123

Dec 12, 2019
View attachment 4064048

Shale Hill Secrets Epilogue 2 Preview

Hey everyone, how's it going?

Just a quick update on the development of the Shale Hill Secrets epilogues. We’re hard at work on the scenes for the second release and are currently in the final stages of wrapping everything up.

As you already know, we didn’t just want to deliver a single “special scene” with the girls. We aimed for something more exciting, with a mini plot that captures a bit of the journey the new couple has been through since the end of Episode 17.

View attachment 4064050

Again, on this launch, you’ll have the opportunity to play three new expanded endings with three different girls. We don't want to give away any spoilers, so for now, we’ll keep who will be with you guys this month in secret.... However, I think the images give a little hint, don’t they?

Stay tuned, we’ll have more updates soon! A big shoutout to everyone,
The Love-Joint Team.
Ok so it looks like next epilogues will be Sam, Valerie, and ...? Chances it's gonna be Leah, but one can hope for a proper Alexis ending

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is that Sam?
lookslike it.

I’ve looked and it doesn’t seem like there’s any guides/Walkthroughs or that they’re really necessary for the scenes.

But I still wanted to ask if there’s like a list of any of the actually IMPORTANT choices throughout the game. Just started episode 5 and the “Target Photo” choice seemed kinda important and I was wondering if it or any other choices do have an impact.
no and those are easy to guess.

i hope emily ending advances to 3some with her sister. :p

Reactions: CGPUK

nightwingbluebrry13

Oct 8, 2018
In the Scene Gallery on page 2, bottom left row, the first episode scene 6 scene is still locked for me. Is that a missed Emily scene because she’s in jail?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Huh. So I did get her scene in ep2, but she’s still in jail by ep6. Would you happen to know why that might’ve happened? Did I make a wrong choice at some point?
she should be out with that ankle thing monitoring her. if she got arrested after that masquerade party then she got jailed for a while. she has 2 sexscenes and 1 non-sex scene (that masquerade party) by that point.

Reactions: nightwingbluebrry13

nightwingbluebrry13

Oct 8, 2018
she should be out with that ankle thing monitoring her. if she got arrested after that masquerade party then she got jailed for a while. she has 2 sexscenes and 1 non-sex scene (that masquerade party) by that point.
Okay, so I’m on ep8 and she’s still in jail. Should she be out by now? And do I need another playthrough for that second sex scene with her in ep6?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Okay, so I’m on ep8 and she’s still in jail. Should she be out by now? And do I need another playthrough for that second sex scene with her in ep6?
as said she should be out and under surveillance by that ankle collar thx to her daddy. all scenes are achievable with 1 playthru so if you didn't get some you fubared somewhere.

Reactions: nightwingbluebrry13

nightwingbluebrry13

Oct 8, 2018
as said she should be out and under surveillance by that ankle collar thx to her daddy. all scenes are achievable with 1 playthru so if you didn't get some you fubared somewhere.
Any idea where that could have been? Because apparently none of the choices really matter or are easy, but I definitely didn’t turn down any of her advances.
Also, just thanks for helping in general man, I really appreciate it.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Any idea where that could have been? Because apparently none of the choices really matter or are easy, but I definitely didn’t turn down any of her advances.
Also, just thanks for helping in general man, I really appreciate it.
beats me, her story is bit tied to others like val and mr hetebro dante etc.

you can use cheats to see all gallery items.

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022

We’re excited to announce that the second chapter of the epilogues is now available for download for all our Gold+ Patrons on Windows, macOS, and Android.

In this second release, you'll get to explore the extended endings for another three of our leading ladies. Just like in the first Epilogue, this isn't just about a steamy scene; it's a mini storyline that brings more fun and depth to each conclusion. So, who will you end up with this time?
Lidia

You and Lidia have taken over managing the café at Shale Hill University. Life is calm and routine, but maybe that's not enough for you, especially after everything that happened.

However, this calm is short-lived. A ghost from the past will soon return to disrupt your lives, and our MC's past experiences will be crucial in overcoming these new challenges.

Sam
In the alternate ending where you end up with Sam, your political side takes center stage once more. You've won the election and become student council president, finishing your term with a perfect track record.

After graduation, as you step into adulthood, you believe that your future doesn’t lie in politics. But fate has a way of bringing things back into our lives, and it just might push you back in that direction.

Valerie
Valerie ended the last chapter of Shale Hill Secrets behind bars. After everything that happened in the game, one of our story’s pivotal characters didn’t make it out unscathed. But our protagonist’s love for her still beats strong.

In this ending, you'll wait for her release, and once she's free, she’ll have to rediscover what life is like on the outside. Valerie will face new challenges, and she'll need you by her side to overcome them.

Bonus Scene

And, along with these three amazing stories, this release also includes a bonus scene ( ). In this exclusive, playable scene for Platinum+ Patrons, you'll have a chance to experience a little adventure with young Kiara for the first time.
And she’s not alone. With an unlikely friend by her side, Kiara will prove that she has plenty to offer our MC—and that sometimes, a college dorm room can host a private party with three guests… Enjoy!

-------------------------------

-------------------------------

Game Install Instructions
IMPORTANT: Do not play previous builds (0.1.x, 0.2.x etc). Always play the latest build available (it contains all the episodes). Since we are constantly improving the engine, executing a previous build after you've run a newer one could corrupt your progress.
Itch App

Please consider installing SHS through the Itch App instead of downloading it using your browser. Itch App will automatically keep the game up-to-date through smaller patches (as Steam does, for example), which comes in handy as the game gets bigger over time. We have a tutorial on how to use it. and check it out.

Patreon Authentication

The game requires direct access validation using your Patreon account. Your subscription (gold or more) must be active for the API to recognize it. If you pledged and canceled it right afterward, the validation process could fail. Please re-enable your pledge (you won't be charged again) and try again.
If your browser doesn’t open when clicking “Login with Patreon to play this episode!”, please check your system default browser settings and make sure your preferred browser is selected.

If the authentication process doesn’t work, please make sure to whitelist Shale Hill Secrets in your antivirus/firewall settings. Also, log out and log in from Patreon in your browser. Whitelisting our domain ( in your browser's ad blocker/security extension can also do the trick.

Windows
Download the game, extract the zipped file to a location of your choice and then run the Shale Hill Secrets executable. The game should open straight away after this. Do not attempt to open the file without extracting it first or you’ll get an error message! Do not mix these files with previous releases! This release contains all the episodes.
macOS
Note: We were forced to upgrade to xCode 16 (we were using xCode 14 to support some legacy Macs). We are unable to test at the moment if the game runs on older machines.
Double click Install Shale Hill Secrets.dmg. Then, in the window that opens, drag and drop the app to the Applications folder.
If the DMG file doesn't open, this means Gatekeeper could have quarantined it. It can be fixed by running this command in Terminal:
xattr -d .quarantine $HOME/Downloads/Install_Shale_Hill_Secrets_v0.18.3.dmg
Android
Your device needs to be able to install APKs outside of the Play Store. If it isn't, you need to enable that option first. Since Android devices have different ways of doing this, depending on the maker and model of your device, we recommend that you search online for instructions on how to do it.
After downloading the file, open the APK and select "update". Don't uninstall the previous version or you might lose your progress.
The current build for Android was made using Beta tools in order to keep the APK under 2GB. Please let us know if it is working well on your device.
Support
Report any bugs or issues to #bug-reports or #typos in our . Please do not post bug reports here in the comments section of this post - It’s hard to track and difficult to give proper assistance. If you don’t have a Discord account, please send us an email instead to support@love-joint.com. Please also feel free to leave some feedback in #constructive-feedback on Discord or down below in the comments.
Developed by Love-Joint
Ricky
| Producer, Code, Engine
AW | Plot, Writing, Direction
Mr. Vargas | Character Design, Art
Zed | Character Design, Art, Marketing
Vinny | Character Design, Art
Luke | Art, Animations, Marketing
NiRo | Former Character Designer, Art
In Memory of Palmer

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shale Hill Secrets [v0.18.3] [Love-Joint]

Windows, Mac, and Android:

Thats All Folks.gif

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Shale Hill Secrets [v0.18.3] [Love-Joint]

NOTE: Crack and "cheat codes" are included in a folder named "CRACK", read the "READ ME"

COMPRESSED:

Windows:
- - -

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 84 Votes