3.70 star(s) 84 Votes

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Shale Hill Secrets [v0.18.3] [Love-Joint]

NOTE: Crack and "cheat codes" are included in a folder named "CRACK", read the "READ ME"

COMPRESSED:

Windows:
- - -

Last edited:

Tomato7700

Aug 7, 2022
Since this version should have all of the game content:
v0.18.0 Sorted Gallery / CG
~420 images failed to get the filename so I placed them in the "failed_to_deobfuscate" folder.

I could help with the compressed version (msg me if you want to compress the game) but yeah, since its not automated, probably better to wait for the final version.
I hope someone will post like this again after this update. So that I don't need to open PC just for watching scenes.

Osmium77_

Sep 13, 2021
v0.18.3 Sorted Gallery / CG
~420 images failed to get the filename so I placed them in the "failed_to_deobfuscate" folder.

I could help with the compressed version (msg me if you want to compress the game) but yeah, since its not automated, probably better to wait for the final version.
It seems that some CGs are residual images that haven't been used in the game, I managed to get the names of a few by guessing their file names according to the image itself, and I looked though the code, it isn't referenced anywhere.

XDerkan

Jan 22, 2020
Is it just me who didn't like the new faces of Sam and Valerie? Especially the Sam though. Complete face swap. For Valerie quite nice not bad

Le Chauve

Jul 20, 2024
v0.18.3 Sorted Gallery / CG

Hi !
I don’t quite understand your request.
Does the game have a problem?
You can deobfuscate js or json generally, so here it is the file of the dialogues, which contains among other things, the references of animations, but there is never reference to the names of files.
That’s why I don’t understand why the batch of images in your folder {failed_to_deobfuscate} would be images that are not found.
Can you detail the problem you are experiencing?

xorxorrax

Modder
Apr 12, 2020
Hi !
I don’t quite understand your request.
Does the game have a problem?
You can deobfuscate js or json generally, so here it is the file of the dialogues, which contains among other things, the references of animations, but there is never reference to the names of files.
That’s why I don’t understand why the batch of images in your folder {failed_to_deobfuscate} would be images that are not found.
Can you detail the problem you are experiencing?
By obfuscated I don't mean js or json but the file path e.g. files/images/cgs/ep4/ep4_sam_dinner/ep4_sam_dinner_3 which is obfuscated using md5 to _acf8f89a9bb0a4de281660615619b674.png.

The game script is encoded in their own custom binary format that doesn't contain these paths but only parts of it. I honestly just extract all of the printable text à la from the .vne3 and brute force it with known prefixes ("files/images/cgs/", "files/images/characters/", ...) and suffixes ("_strip", "_strip_00", ...) until the md5s match with the known files.

Feel free to try and find out the filename/path for the missing 471 out of 10k files; id appreciate it.

And like Osmium77_ mentioned some images are not used so they are not present in the .vne3 so my script would fail to find out its path/name.

Last edited:

razzy87

Apr 9, 2022
Is it just me who didn't like the new faces of Sam and Valerie? Especially the Sam though. Complete face swap. For Valerie quite nice not bad
I like the new PTSD-stricken look for Valerie. Seems very a'propos. As for Sam - yeah, something about her bugs me. Maybe it's too much makeup. But eh. I can live with that.

3.70 star(s) 84 Votes